Boot Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot Mod

Ok so i was bored and had a some what crazy idea of putting a Sub in my spare wheel space, obviously with the correct supports in there to hold it in place and have the interior of the boot sprayed in a really nice white, if there is such a thing, then having a black light put along the boot base at the back where it isnt visible to see unless you look over the edge of the boot lip Then putting a clear sheet of something over the top once again fitted properly so that it doesnt vibrate around.

What do you guys think, Any other idea of how to improve on the idea?

It'll Be Interesting To See If You Go Thru With It I'll Give Ya That...

Comment

Its a great way to put in "or hide" a sub in a car, i havent decided if iam going to put my subs or the amps down there."time will tell"

i wouldnt use spray to color the interior, the interiors fabric is kind of fluffy. And when u spray it it forms drops and all the fluffy gets kinda spiky when it dries.From grey to black it could be okey, but from black to white.White doesnt cover to well and u cant hide any misses with the white, like u could do with black.

-I would take a white or gray strechy fabric and glue it on, on the old panels/interior.
      Almost like this dude is doing, But he is using vinyl instead of the usally interior fabric.(8 pictures, sorry its on swedish., The only link i could find) http://www.garaget.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=62200

Comment

You guys don't mess around, do you!

Comment

Looks interesting, not sure about how im going to mount it in the boot going ot have to do alot of measuring and looking at sub depth etc, so could take a while but it will eventually get done, just finding the extra power point for the light. wondering if i need to put a straight link to the battery or a switch in somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X