Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fitted Citroen mudflaps to DS3 sport

Hi
    I'm thinking of buying full set of Citroen mudflaps from eBay and fitting them myself has anyone done this, are they easy enough to fit, I have a limited ability when it comes to working on cars. I can just about manage to change a tyre lol. Just I don't really fancy paying Citroen to do it as it'll prob cost more than the parts

They are fairly easy to fit. Just a couple of clips and screws. I found that taking the rear wheels off did make it much easier as you then have the room to get in and work. They are well worth the effort to fit as they not only do keep the road crap off the paintwork but they actually look good too.

Comment

Yeah I Recommend Jacking The Car Up And Taking The Rear Wheels Off To Fit If You Want Them To Line Up Right, But Simple To Do

Comment

As above xD
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

I am just about to fit a full set, fronts look easy but want to see if anyone has done the rear pair without having to take the rear wheels off.... If so how did you do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulod84 View Post
            I am just about to fit a full set, fronts look easy but want to see if anyone has done the rear pair without having to take the rear wheels off.... If so how did you do it?
            See threads below
            sigpic

Comment

ive fitted them before not on a ds3 but a c6 but the same fitment, the below post are correct take the wheels off its gives you room to work
              ron
              have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Good tip if you don't want to jack the car is to drive one side up onto a kerb thus giving you more space to work
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Got a full set on mine 20 mins job done

Attached Files

Comment

looking good forgot to say just brought mine today off ebay
                    Last edited by the guardian; 07-03-2013, 21:31.

Comment

They look great, especially against the yellow!!

Comment

£116 inc VAT fitted from Citreon, well thats what they charged me with buying a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by Debsds3 View Post
                          £116 inc VAT fitted from Citreon, well thats what they charged me with buying a new car.
                          Much enhances the appearance IMO and prevents a certain amount of splashback and mud spray- not completely tho
                          Last set 20 month ago were £120 provide and fit by Ford Lifestyle- got upset with Citroen as they did not reply to a couple messages left
                          You got a bargain Debs LOL- Same as me, just CBA to do myself
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Mmmm I think they are too small but saw them on Jamie's DS3 on Tuesday and they did look good, might add these to the to-do list again...
                            sigpic

Comment

fitted mine on monday 35 mins all done front & back with the wheels off

Comment

Working...
                              X