Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Lights

Hi Guys,

Just ordered my DS3 White today had one query regarding the daylights, do they automaticly go off once the headlights are switched on? or is there anyway you can make them stay on, is it going to be a re-wiring job?

Cheers
    Pete

They do go off once you turn the lights on but we are trying to find a way to keep them on but are not sure how yet.

Comment

Ok good to know, I think once its delivered im going to take it to my mates place to get the HID's done they do all car electronics (ICE, lights, alarms, parrot kits ect) so im sure they will be able to see if its possible, if i manage it ill be sure to post it up

Comment

Originally posted by bolehaps View Post
        Ok good to know, I think once its delivered im going to take it to my mates place to get the HID's done they do all car electronics (ICE, lights, alarms, parrot kits ect) so im sure they will be able to see if its possible, if i manage it ill be sure to post it up
        The general consensus on here is that it's not lawful in the UK for the day running lights to be on at the same time as the headlamps...

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
          The general consensus on here is that it's not lawful in the UK for the day running lights to be on at the same time as the headlamps...
          Yeah But Its Going To Look So Cool If Someone Manages It The Law Wont Matter lol

Comment

I've seen quite a few Audi's with the day running lights on whilst having the headlights on so perhaps it is legal?

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post
              I've seen quite a few Audi's with the day running lights on whilst having the headlights on so perhaps it is legal?
              We were discussing this today at the meet. Shame it's not possible as standard
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

There Has To Be A Simple Way...

Comment

Im thinking just have them hard wired on thier own switch

Comment

Risky mate risky, and to be honest it would probably look like too much lights going on tbh! Just have a look what it looks like when you've got HID's fitted and then try...
                    "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

I think the audi's get away with it because they are intergrated into the headlamps, and are not as bright as the DS. To be honest having the LEDs and headlights on the DS3 would be overwhelming for cars coming the other way

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
                        I think the audi's get away with it because they are intergrated into the headlamps, and are not as bright as the DS. To be honest having the LEDs and headlights on the DS3 would be overwhelming for cars coming the other way
                        Agreeed!
                        "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
                          To be honest having the LEDs and headlights on the DS3 would be overwhelming for cars coming the other way
                          Gets Ya Noticed Tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                            Gets Ya Noticed Tho lol
                            Trust me, when you're in a DS3 you don't need driving lights to get you noticed. The car does that all by itself. Only Audi drivers need DRLs to get them noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                              only audi drivers need drls to get them noticed.
                              lawlz !

Comment

Working...
                              X