DS3 front spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 front spoiler

Apart from Musketier and Citroen is there any other company that makes a front spoiler for the DS3 priced the Citroen racing one today needless to say I won't be fitting one mental price.

how much was you quoted?
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
      how much was you quoted?
      I was told it comes in two bit's,I told the guy to stop when he told me one part was £400 I know carbon is not cheap as I am a carbon junkie my motor bike has over 80 hours spent on the carbon wrap but don't want to spend that kinda money as I would want to paint it black maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetfighter View Post
        Apart from Musketier and Citroen is there any other company that makes a front spoiler for the DS3 priced the Citroen racing one today needless to say I won't be fitting one mental price.
        I think the lip from a Seat Leon Cupra fits £39 one of the overseas guys has it fitted

Comment

Here is a link to that http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ighlight=cupra
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Streetfighter View Post
            I know carbon is not cheap as I am a carbon junkie my motor bike has over 80 hours spent on the carbon wrap
            Your A 'Carbon Junkie' Yet A 'Wrap' Isn't Actual Carbon,

Over 80 Hours ? It Wouldnt Take That To Completely Wrap A Car Nevermind A Bike ???

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post

Over 80 Hours ? It Wouldnt Take That To Completely Wrap A Car Nevermind A Bike ???

Depends if you were doing it yourself. Took me hours to put a set of viper stripes on a T4 Transported and I didn't even do the roof. I have got quicker know that I have done several sets though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post

Well ZACK let me re word its not a wrap it is the real carbon layed over the tank and numerous bits by hand lacquered and re lacquered 6 times,a car it easy done with the wrap I agree total Differant material compared to the real thing does this look like a wrap to you.
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/theging...th/5571175367/

Comment

So you mean skinned not wrapped.
                  Originally posted by cyclone
                  It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                  Originally posted by Broda
                  I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Makes MUCH More Sense Now - That's Carbon Skinning, I Tried Doing That With My Bonnet Myself, Failed Epically So I Resorted To A Wrap :L

I'm Having My Engine Bits Like Battery Cover, Fuse Box etc Carbon Skinned By A Mate, Hopefully Be Done In Time For The National !

Comment

Not sure what the proper name is for it cyclone but the guy did it works with carbon makes all parts for evo,civic,he is a total genius make any thing in carbon,mine was the first full bike completed he could get it do it a lot faster next time.
                      I have the wrap on the roof and grill of my Octavia VRS look the dogs have to say but not a touch on the real thing.

Comment

I was just on the www.cituninguk.com site and they have just released a new front lip, side skirts,rear diffuser and wheel arch flares. I think they look fantastic and are very similar to the DS3R. They have prices on the site aswell. It's in the new release section and has pictures aswell.

Comment

a lot of money for it all though xD
                          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                          Third time around.
                          Work in Progress

Comment

The Cituning kit looks really good, as good as the DS3R i think. Especially with the exhaust, not badly priced either when you consider the prices from Citroen

Comment

That kit can be seen on one the french cars in our Paris pics. Side skirts were a bit iffy looked like the old RGB any car fitment you used to get when sideskirts first came out lol

Comment

Working...
                              X