No announcement yet.

DS3 front spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if the Wheel Arch Kit from CITuning is the same as the Citroen one where you have to drill holes into the panels?
    DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Originally posted by Streetfighter View Post
      I was told it comes in two bit's,I told the guy to stop when he told me one part was £400 I know carbon is not cheap as I am a carbon junkie my motor bike has over 80 hours spent on the carbon wrap but don't want to spend that kinda money as I would want to paint it black maybe.
      I was quoted £430 for one part and £170 for the other

Comment

stupid question time anybody fitted this lip over here or on here ? wanna no how much work it is to fit it.

Comment

Streetfighter - your Trumpet is bloomin' lovely! I'm a big fan of gold bits on my mountain bike too. The Oberon tax holder is a genius piece of kit too, even if it isn't the cheapest...

Comment

Originally posted by mushet-photo View Post
            Streetfighter - your Trumpet is bloomin' lovely! I'm a big fan of gold bits on my mountain bike too. The Oberon tax holder is a genius piece of kit too, even if it isn't the cheapest...
            Cheers Mushet-Photo that Trumpet was in the planning a long time but enjoying it these days.

Comment

I bet! Really miss my 600 Hornet...

Comment

stupid question time anybody fitted this lip over here or on here ? wanna no how much work it is to fit it.

Comment

Picked up my Leon Cupra spoiler today at the Seat dealer. Cost was 20£. Took me 1,5h to install

Comment

£20 is that it for the front lip ? was it straight forward to fit & what have you used to fit it ?

Comment

I paid 25 euro yes. At the end of left and right side you have to cut a few cm's. I used a drill and rivettes.

Comment

What SEAT dealer sold it you for £20? Every dealer I've rang wants £40-45 for the Seat Cupra R front splitter/spoiler
                        Last edited by Stonesy; 14-06-2012, 00:02.

Comment

Why dont you try John Nichol , they are a Seat dealer aswell as Citroen?

Comment

Already tried...£40

Comment

just face it that things are more expensive in the U.K.

wife picked one up for me at the local Seat dealer in Germany. 30 Euro
                              Originally posted by cyclone
                              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                              Originally posted by Broda
                              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I bought one years ago for my Leon tdi 150hp and paid over 60 euro and now it was 25,23 euro with the same dealer. Couldn't understand it either, but I didn't complain about it

Comment

Working...
                                X