led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• led

anyone knows if it works, when you replace your brake lights for led's ?
    6 euro for a 48 High Power LED, just wanna be sure doesn't fry my electrical system

http://www.kwlights.net/ klik on Knipper- en (Rem)achterlichten (dutch for brake litghts)
    Last edited by BadBull; 10-10-2010, 18:32.
    It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop.

Is that just for the bulb or does it need extra stuff put in?

Comment

its a replacement for the bulbs, but im not sure if you have to add extra stuff to it
      thats what i wanna know as well

Comment

Im affriad then i have no idea, sorry dude,

Comment

Had a look at the website and it looks like they are a direct replacement for the Bulb, so you should be able to remove the bulb and plug these straight in as replacement..

What is not clear on the website is how much 'current' these LED lights use, generally speaking LED use alot less than a bulb so there should be little chance of overload the vehcle electrical system. But without the technical data one cannot be a 100% sure.

The only issue there maybe is because LED's use less 'current' to illuminate, any vehicles that monitor current to detect 'bulb failure' will show a failure for that light, but as the DS does not have 'bulb failure' warning that I have come across this should noy be an issue.

Comment

It should work, our workshop had C2's with the LED bulbs and the on board systems were fine and the DS3 uses a simlar set-up. If your in any doubt fit the bulbs and ask your dealer to run a LEXIA system check to make sure.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Don't kow if you have come across this site has loads of LED replacement lights

http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/2-re...02510-041.html

Comment

What Difference Do They Make ?

Comment

not much, Faster on/off response time

Comment

Working...
                  X