Forge Induction Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forge Induction Kit

Well after losing a bit of love for my DS3.. (bloody anti pollution light etc.) I have finally excepted that its going to happen from time to time and deal with it.

So i bought the Forge Induction Kit.

MY GOD! How much does that thing Whistle! Really pleased with it and would highly recommend. Even though the price is high.

" THP DSport "
    Forge Induction Kit + Spax Coilovers + Custom Camo Roof and Mirror Wrap
    Full Milltek Decat System and SPTuning Stage 2 Remap
    :cool:

What do you mean whistle?
    Owns Astra VXR Now selling it to get a DS3 dsport plus :rolleyes::confused:

Comment

He means this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVBNKlDFds
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cILvlE4M0

I've got the Recirc Valve from Forge fitted aswell, and the "whistling" is gone now! (which i'm very pleased with tbh)
      BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

God could not put up with that noise
        DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Cant imagine u would hear it much when bonnet shut and exhaust belting out
          If you could- theres always a decent CD - LOL
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Raain View Post
            He means this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVBNKlDFds
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cILvlE4M0

I've got the Recirc Valve from Forge fitted aswell, and the "whistling" is gone now! (which i'm very pleased with tbh)
            Yes same for me. Also fitted the Recirc Valve from Forge and now you only have a loud "Pssssst" after fast acceleration!
            And yes, am also very pleased with that because you now don't hear it with every gearshift
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Cant imagine u would hear it much when bonnet shut and exhaust belting out
              If you could- theres always a decent CD - LOL
              CBLUE
              O believe me when i say u can..! the higher the revs u go, the louder it sounds even when driving.
              BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Its great, and the sound when you change gear. I am actually really surprised about the performance gains as well.

Picks up faster, smoother and increased power. Looking forward to seeing the gains with a remap.

" THP DSport "
                Forge Induction Kit + Spax Coilovers + Custom Camo Roof and Mirror Wrap
                Full Milltek Decat System and SPTuning Stage 2 Remap
                :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                  Yes same for me. Also fitted the Recirc Valve from Forge and now you only have a loud "Pssssst" after fast acceleration!
                  And yes, am also very pleased with that because you now don't hear it with every gearshift
                  Hi Fabian, do u tighten the forge recir valve cap every month? Due to high heat - the cap might loosen and will eventually come off?

Comment

Hello to everyone,

As I have fitted the FORGE induction kit to my car and had a recent remap, I would like to ask all those with the remap whether they had some kind of adjustment at their maps or it's not necessary.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X