No announcement yet.

Milltek system coming very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes its a long way from me i tend to do brands snett and silverstone snett is just over a hour which is Great one of the best tracks its got every thing
    DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I did a race day at Snetterton for my 18th birthday (long time ago) and really enjoyed it, had seen it previously in BTCC races but it didn't do it justice.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes new part of the track was done about a year ago more in field as they say people can see more called the 300 I have done a few track days since the change I really like it more interesting than the old track .

sigpic

Comment

Do they still hold BTCC races there ? If so I will try and spot when it's on the tv as I'd be interested to see what it's like now, on my race day my uncle took a really cool pic of me going down the pit straight in a Formula First (I think) car, the car is all focused but the fields behind really give the impression of speed.
          sigpic

Comment

hi am sure they still do.

sigpic

Comment

Just had a right good "test drive" putting the Milltek Cat converter and the full turbo back exhaust throught its paces- fitted by JAMIE
              Had it fitted a couple weeks now- and the burbles are really good in low gears. The odd "popple" here and there- great fun
              Gets all the heads turning going through villages etc. Not obscenely loud. Almost as normal if just ticking over
              The engine feels so much freer. Performance is spanking, trust me!

So if you are thinking of the full turbo back exhaust- Dont- just do it (Jamie does a full Milltek Turboback system)
              It will be strange for a bit, then you'll love it
              Happy to give anyone a ride who wants to understand it better
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                Just had a right good "test drive" putting the Milltek Cat converter and the full turbo back exhaust throught its paces- fitted by JAMIE
                Had it fitted a couple weeks now- and the burbles are really good in low gears. The odd "popple" here and there- great fun
                Gets all the heads turning going through villages etc. Not obscenely loud. Almost as normal if just ticking over
                The engine feels so much freer. Performance is spanking, trust me!

So if you are thinking of the full turbo back exhaust- Dont- just do it (Jamie does a full Milltek Turboback system)
                It will be strange for a bit, then you'll love it
                Happy to give anyone a ride who wants to understand it better
                CBLUE
                Awesome. I'm currently looking at the Bastuck or Inoxcar as I do like the sound of those. Are you able to do a video of the exhaust note? Something like idle, little bit of revs, then big revs and then a take off on hard acceleration? Perhaps an interior sound as well but that might be a bit hard to do. I know I'm a demanding person :P
                '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
                THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

hi look at my post got exhaust fitted today all you asked for is on there bastuck on my racing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                    hi look at my post got exhaust fitted today all you asked for is on there bastuck on my racing
                    Which post? :confused: I'm probably just having a blonde moment here.
                    '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!

Comment

Ha ha I couldn't find it either
                      sigpic

Comment

Think DS3r was referring to "Sports exhaust fitted and service today" thread
                        It has a video of his Bastuck, but dont think he had his Sports Catalytic converter fitted at that time
                        Noise is a bit stronger without the OEM Standard Cat

Really difficult getting the right sound on a video- but I will try over next week or 2
                        Best to hear it live as am sure you know
                        Try utube too
                        lfc- have to come to Brighton Marina next Sunday and you can hear mine
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I was thinking about it mate but it's my weekend with my son and I don't think he'd be quite as keen !
                          sigpic

Comment

Loads to do in the Marina
                            Bowling, Pizza, Maccy Dee, Pubs, loads shops, walk round the moored boats/ arm of the marina entrance, cinema(4 screens)
                            Used to take my daughter there for a day out!
                            He'd love it- even a car boot sale sunday morning (Wife will head for that)
                            Was the second biggest Marina in the world when it was built in the 70s
                            No worries
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

hi chris yes thats what i ment theres been so many posts cheers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                                hi chris yes thats what i ment theres been so many posts cheers
                                Ahhh, found it. I think I'm sold on the bastuck kit - just gotta hear the Milltek first before I put all my eggs in one basket. I found another video with what I think is a DSport fitted with a Bastuck and I think it sounded just as good. Now it's time to save.

Comment

Working...
                                X