No announcement yet.

Milltek system coming very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you haven't seen them already, you can hear the Milltek on a few of our videos from our facebook page, taken both on and off the rolling road.
    I recommend hearing an exhaust in the flesh as videos recordings never do them any justice

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Hi Chris, still driving without the centre silencer?
      And is the sound about the same as the Milltek exhasut, or is there a slight difference?
      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Chris's Bastuck seemed quite a lot louder.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          If you haven't seen them already, you can hear the Milltek on a few of our videos from our facebook page, taken both on and off the rolling road.
          I recommend hearing an exhaust in the flesh as videos recordings never do them any justice

www.SPTuning.co.uk
          Cheers, I'll have a look. Hearing it in the flesh is much better I agree. But it is hard enough finding any DS3's here.

Edit: Had a look. Decisions, decisions. I think the milltek sounds more natural but I prefer the tone of the Bastuck D: I guess it will come down to price and shipping to Australia.
          Last edited by THE_EGG; 20-02-2013, 07:54.
          '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
          THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
            But it is hard enough finding any DS3's here.
            Sounds like you need a holiday to sunny England for the National, you'll see plenty of DS3s then
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thing is, the sound will come not only from the exhaust size and resonators etc, but also the Sports Catalytic converter
              Mine hasthe Bastuck Cat back exhaust, with the Milltek Sports Cat- so the sound would be a mix of the 2
              Both additions changed the sound of the exhaust- will post a vid when have one taken. I think the Cat changed the tone morre than the exhaust
              Depends on throttle use obviously
              I have an 60 metre low tunnel with pedestrian access locally (Wife with video phone LOL) thatll be just the ticket
              Love going thru that
              And Yes Fabian- no centre silencer- its a real art of throttle use to make the exhaust sound as you want- loud, or quieter. Great fun
              Post us about your Intercooler Fabian
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Sounds like you need a holiday to sunny England for the National, you'll see plenty of DS3s then
                haha. One problem though. Money! Being a uni student sucks sometimes. I've been looking (and hearing) at some of the mini's and 207's around the place to get an idea of what they sound like. Particuarly the MINI club that sometimes comes along to my local club track events has some nice cars with some tasty exhausts.
                '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!

Comment

Being a Uni student (Thinking drinking and partner finding), in Aussieland, (Sun/warmth) in a 12 Sport DS3- looking for a tasty exhaust
                  Sucks? - Dont sound a bad life to me LOL
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    Being a Uni student (Thinking drinking and partner finding), in Aussieland, (Sun/warmth) in a 12 Sport DS3- looking for a tasty exhaust
                    Sucks? - Dont sound a bad life to me LOL
                    CBLUE
                    Alright well looking at it that way it ain't bad haha. I should probably update my location to the Gold Coast now as I've moved there now! BTW sun/warmth really only applies to 3 seasons of the year, not summer as it is just stinking hot and humid along with floods.

Also I'm thinking of doing the exhaust the way you have except having the Milltek cat-back and the Bastuck sports cat (reversed).
                    Last edited by THE_EGG; 20-02-2013, 14:04.

Comment

• Thanks Chris!
                      Probably I'll go for the complete Milltek. Don't want an extra Silencer but also don't want an exhaust which is too loud.

Yes will post in the Intercooler topic soon
                      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Wait till i finally put a vid on from mine!
                        Got a GoPro which could come in handy!
                        BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
                          Also I'm thinking of doing the exhaust the way you have except having the Milltek cat-back and the Bastuck sports cat (reversed).
                          Bastuck dont do a Sports Cat do they- post a link

Fabian- I would go for the Full Milltek system if the Bastuck hadnt been fitted (I think LOL)
                          Prob Jamie could do a good deal on the full Turbo back Milltek set up- maybe worth you coming to England for- would come and say hi if you do
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• No, Bastuck doesn't do a sportcat for the DS3.
                            Only a couple of sportcats available on the market at the moment!

Milltek / Akrapovic / HG Motorsport / Ragazzon

Yes, will contact Jamie soon for the full system! :cool:

Comment

• Supersprint too is it?
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Yes, correct, but don't want to mention that one because it's over a €1000,- :confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X