Milltek system coming very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fabian View Post
    Yes, correct, but don't want to mention that one because it's over a €1000,- :confused:
    I think the whole system is almost £2000, and its only 54mm pipe!
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Bastuck dont do a Sports Cat do they- post a link

Fabian- I would go for the Full Milltek system if the Bastuck hadnt been fitted (I think LOL)
      Prob Jamie could do a good deal on the full Turbo back Milltek set up- maybe worth you coming to England for- would come and say hi if you do
      CBLUE
      Just did a search myself. Guess not. I think it will be Milltek all the way then. I only guessed that Bastuck did a cat for the DS3 seeing they do exhausts I thought it would make sense they would have a cat. I've had a look at supersprint and the other DS3 that is infact a twin of mine that parks at my uni carpark has a supersprint TBE and if I'm honest it didn't really sound much different to the stock exhaust. Top end rpm sounded a bit nicer but the only times I'd be doing that would be highway on-ramps and track days.
      '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
      THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

• Milltek/bastuck turboback exhaust sound

Originally posted by THE_EGG View Post
        Awesome. I'm currently looking at the Bastuck or Inoxcar as I do like the sound of those. Are you able to do a video of the exhaust note? Something like idle, little bit of revs, then big revs and then a take off on hard acceleration? Perhaps an interior sound as well but that might be a bit hard to do. I know I'm a demanding person :P
        Apologies this video is blurred, shaky and generally not much cop (And video insertion may not work)
        But you should get the gist of the sound
        Will try get another over the next few days, with engine at idle and revving, as in ready for take off
        CBLUE
        http://s1050.beta.photobucket.com/us...ee9da.mp4.html
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
          Apologies this video is blurred, shaky and generally not much cop (And video insertion may not work)
          But you should get the gist of the sound
          Will try get another over the next few days, with engine at idle and revving, as in ready for take off
          CBLUE
          http://s1050.beta.photobucket.com/us...ee9da.mp4.html
          Sounds great! You are lucky to have a relatively quiet tunnel nearby haha. Still can't make my mind up lol. Maybe the full milltek system sounds more like the sound I'd like my car to sound like. But I think it will come down to money really. Thanks again for posting, looking forward to the idle, rev and ready for take off vid
          '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
          THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

• Sounds great Chris!
            How's the sound when driving normally? Let's say 80 / 100 / 120 km/h?
            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Sound is OK at those speeds- good
              Put your foot on accelerator at any time and it gets quite loud- and nice. Best noise at 30-40mph. a good loud
              Loudest is 80mph and you overtake- then it gets real loud
              Never too loud- love it
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• so Milltek it is!
                what mm is it?
                MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

• Mine is 63mm pipe, U can get 75mm i think
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

• 75 / 76mm is too much for the DS3.
                    With 63mm you can flow up to about 275hp, after that 76mm is better!

Don't know if it's gonna be possible, but maybe get the 76mm downpipe and then 63mm cat-back!
                    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Bastuck/Miltek Cat sound video

Video of idle, rev, and ready for take off LOL
                      CBLUE

http://s1050.beta.photobucket.com/us...104ee.mp4.html
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Lovely sound.
                        Originally posted by cyclone
                        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                        Originally posted by Broda
                        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Yes, love the sound, but still not sure if I would go for the Milltek or Bastuck catback..... :confused:

Comment

• so howmuch did it cost?
                            so i just asked to a full milltek system for my ds right?
                            and I'm also thinking of doing a air filter at the same time, but will my engine be blue colored the to?
                            MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

• Yes Xavier- search online for a Milltek supplier in Belgium, ring them up, and ask how much!
                              Jamie could price one up for you, but not much point as you are in Belgium!
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• this is a dealer in belgium
                                Auto Tune Heinz
                                Moorselbaan 334, Aalst
                                belgië -9300

Comment

Working...
                                X