Milltek system coming very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Ha ha so when are you having the remap done ?
    Well...hopefully before FCS or the National :-) But im going to upgrade the intercooler and then get the remap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clairt83 View Post
      Just had the full milltek system fitted today at SPTuning, its amazing, would recommend it to everyone who wants a sports exhaust, you will not regret getting this fitted.
      So you also did the Downpipe + Sportcat?
      Realy want to hear that combo on an nice video! Think it's then the same as the one from Jamie? :cool:
      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabian View Post
        So you also did the Downpipe + Sportcat?
        Realy want to hear that combo on an nice video! Think it's then the same as the one from Jamie? :cool:
        I dunno about the downpipe but i have the sports cat, i just let Jamie pick what he put on lol im sure he will tell you what i have got.

Here is a quick vid of my Milltek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIErKkr62M

Comment

• Yes, it's the same as mine

www.SPTuning.co.uk
          Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Is this with mid silencer/ resonator or without (Sorry if thats already been answered)
            CBLUE
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• its without :-)

Comment

• Nice one Clair- my ones been without mid resonator for about 6 month- thinkin of putting mid resonator on LOL But not sure
                Cracking sound accelerating and toodling around below 60mph, then floor it can get noisy
                Actually makes me think of taking my foot off the fast pedal (Outrageous)
                CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Haha yeah i think yours is loads louder than mine is, think its the bastuck you have thats loud, mines a bit more reserved lol sell the bastuck and get the milltek back box instead of putting the center silencer back on, youll love it

Comment

• Ha- not sure- think I'll stick Bastuck and stick a mid resonator in, depending on any deal Jamie can do
                    All good solid Stainless steel jobs though
                    At low revs the rumble and spit is so juicy!
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Chris Can I hear your exhaust and Clairs exhaust side by side next time were all together?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagster93 View Post
                        Chris Can I hear your exhaust and Clairs exhaust side by side next time were all together?
                        Exhaust sound-off at the National?
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Lol sounds like a plan

Comment

• Ha- thatd be fun- but I may have got a mid resonator by then
                            But if its still as is- no problem

DRIVERS- Start your engines LOL
                            CBLUE
                            Last edited by Chris_Blue; 07-03-2013, 18:20.
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

• New video from the guy in France! (291hp DS3)
                              This is with an Decat pipe, so not with the Downpipe + Sportcat

DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

• hi stick with my sound thanks
                                DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X