Bloody Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Dealers

I picked my car up in early Sept.It had 7 snags to sort out 6 of them are listed on this site

I booked it in with the dealer 3 weeks ago and gave them the rapd info bulletin numbers which are on this site

They provided me with a crappy C1 for 2 days whilst they fixed it

Rang today "Sorry we will need it for most of next week as we need to order parts"

How can that be, why book it in without having the parts. I am fuming and stuck with a C1

I gave them plenty of notice, I gave them the bulletins from Citreon what more could I do other than fitting it myself

love the car but the service is very poor compared to Honda.>

I know a farmer who has a muck spreader lol...He he he.

Comment

Unfortunately, this rings a similar tone with my experiences. What you need to do next time is to talk directly to the parts/services department first as reception merely take the calls and book cars in for 'investigation' regardless of whether you've done your own research or not. It's a shame really that customer service at the front of house so-to-speak is commonly bad when it comes to Citroen.

I can't fault the service department that have dealt with my car, but I could certainly give some customer service pointers to their receptionists!

Bare with it mate, at least you've got a loaner to make your way about with. Just make sure you took note of the mileage and confirm with them that the car will remain on-site at all times!

Comment

The most annoying thing I e mailed the sales man and the service mgr and gave him the address of this site to look up the bulletins. Which tell them exactly what to order.
        Wished there was another dealer to use for future servicing etc but Yeomans seem to have it wrapped up down here

Shambles

Comment

Best thing you can do really is persevere and just hope all the problems get resolved, once they're done - they're done and then this little episode will be history.

Comment

Agreed.

If I rant and rave enough my get some freebies

Comment

What the dealer would have done is book your car to confirm what parts need to be ordered, the problem with Citroen is that you can't return parts and it looks like the dealer was not wanting to be stuck with parts not used. This is quite comman if i'm honest with you, have a little patience and all will be well!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
              X