No announcement yet.

Hdi 90bhp remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Craig - For a start don't listen to Rick as he hasn't got a clue. Evidence of this is that he's just about to swap his 90 HDi for a turbo-less 120 VTi ( LOL ).

Oh and yes there is a 1000 mile check- which is free so I think it's worth it for an hour or 2 of your time.

I had my 90 HDi remap done with Jamie @ Burbage Motorsport / SP Tuning. Being in the French scene a while I'm sure you must have heard of them somehow - The guys at PFC all recommend him too + He's a member on here which is handy !

At that point in time the only engine mods I'd done were a custom Straight through exhaust system and some shiny bay pipes...

The figures she put out were 126@225 Lbs - Feels like a whole new car.

I'm going back up to see Jamie in January to get my coilies fitted and he's deleting the DPF for me at the same time - should squeeze some extra horsies and more importantly torque
    Last edited by ZACK; 13-12-2012, 09:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
      You have too much money clearly.

The handbook says 1st Service is after 2 years, Petrol's are every year.
      Service is every 12500 miles so 3 in 2 years is right as I hit 37500 miles before 2 years was up!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Hey Craig - For a start don't listen to Rick as he hasn't got a clue. Evidence of this is that he's just about to swap his 90 HDi for a turbo-less 120 VTi ( LOL ).

Oh and yes there is a 1000 mile check- which is free so I think it's worth it for an hour or 2 of your time.

I had my 90 HDi remap done with Jamie @ Burbage Motorsport / SP Tuning. Being in the French scene a while I'm sure you must have heard of them somehow - The guys at PFC all recommend him too + He's a member on here which is handy !

At that point in time the only engine mods I'd done were a custom Straight through exhaust system and some shiny bay pipes...

The figures she put out were 126@225 Lbs - Feels like a whole new car.

I'm going back up to see Jamie in January to get my coilies fitted and he's deleting the DPF for me at the same time - should squeeze some extra horsies and more importantly torque
        Cheers for the input. Impressive figures!

Been I am the French car scene for some time but never came across Burbage, although i may have spoken to them and not realised on other forums!

Id love to go to town on this with coilies etc but my current project (golf gti clipper) is sapping all my funds at the mo!

Comment

hi there ,
          i did my remap on the 90 ehdi,
          the charts say that i has 116 hp now,
          but on internet i saw a ds3 super chipped to 152hp that
          have less torque than mine, and pk's (or hp for you guys ) don't say alot you know
          for me it's the torque and feeling that counts
          MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

Working...
          X