interior wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior wrapping

finally got round to finishing off the interior of the car was a bit to much black in there for my liking so wrapped some bits and bob's in white, anyway thought id share it with everyone.

Attached Files

How'd you do it? It looks good.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
      How'd you do it? It looks good.

JB
      Pretty easy even for someone as ham fisted as me, all the part just pop off with a bit of force and wrap it in the vinyl. The pice down at the gear stick had to be painted though because the vinyls wouldn't grip it.

Comment

Looks Absolutely Mint Mate! Would love to do this but think it breaches my contract

Belle Ile Blue
        /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy95 View Post
          Looks Absolutely Mint Mate! Would love to do this but think it breaches my contract
          Thanks mate really I wouldn't think it would pretty easy to remove of they do complain about it.

Comment

Looking good!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks real good, suppose it also protects your trim from getting marked up...

www.SPTuning.co.uk
              Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
              White on red THP
              Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

May seem like a daft question but it is a matt white? If so where did you purchase it from? I've looked everywhere and all i can find is the carbon fibre effect stuff which i'm not sold on if im honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_PolarWhite View Post
                  May seem like a daft question but it is a matt white? If so where did you purchase it from? I've looked everywhere and all i can find is the carbon fibre effect stuff which i'm not sold on if im honest.
                  I use MDP Supplies they do Matte White

Comment

Looks awesome
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Basic question here, is the wrap applied easily and without wrinkles ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X