DS3 MONSTER (Liam Doran Replica) @ LMC CITROEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 MONSTER (Liam Doran Replica) @ LMC CITROEN

We recently asked our customers to vote on our Facebook page for our next DS3 special edition from a list of DS3 LOEB Rally (which have already done), DS3 in METALLIC PINK OR DS3 MONSTER. To our delight they chose the MONSTER!
    We posted the finished car on our Facebook page and within a few hours LIAM DORAN himself had shared the car on his page and even created a photo with his 600hp Rallycross car and our replica version, one above the other with a caption asking which was his car. This has had an amazing response from everyone and we are very excited by this car and can't wait to attempt our next version.

We are currently planning our 5th DS3 special edition and would love to have the DS3 owners clubs ideas on which style or theme we should do next.

We would be more than happy if anyone wants to come and see our MONSTER car at our showroom in Kingsley, Hampshire.

Regards
    LMC CITROEN

www.lmc-citroen.co.uk
    Attached Files

A camouflage ds3

Comment

Good idea, would that be woodland, urban or desert camo....

Comment

Could do urban like on Ali g multi bright colours or desert with fake bullet holes etc

Comment

Could go old school pimp style. All black car with gold trim, gold wheels, lowered, Spinners?! Hydrolics maybe a bit far but would love to see them on a ds.And a pair of fluffy dice of course .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
          Citroen DS3 90bhp e-hdi Colour changing edition! (Botticelli blue / black...blue looks white at night!)

Comment

Great! Keep the ideas coming

Comment

Looks really good
              DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Love the mat finish leave it plane with the graphs as an option.

Comment

Looks great LMC!

Have you got any pictures of the other projects you have done?
                  Franklin
                  Citroen C4 By Loeb THP - Sport Red

Comment

This was our first attempt of a replica so would love to try this again but lowered, better wheels, full bodykit and large spoiler. Will have to see if we can get any orders for us to convert an existing customers car as also want to try something new.
                    Don't have photos on me for the R3, will have a look into it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I want one ! Trade ?

Comment

Hi where can you get large rear wing from would have one on my racing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3r View Post
                          Hi where can you get large rear wing from would have one on my racing
                          http://www.cituninguk.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=35226
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi thanks for that but that's not much bigger than the one I have on my racing the big one off the dr3rally car is what I was thinking I have looked on Webb but no luck. Thanks

sigpic

Comment

ds3 rally car

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X