Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement front Grille and running led lights at night ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement front Grille and running led lights at night ;-)

Photos uploading - replaced indicator bulbs for the silver ones so they dont look amber. Also fitted under seat drivers and passengers side wired to front mood lights to come one when mood lighting is on to enhance the rear for passengers feet! ;-)
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Fitted led front lights in the space underneath the front head lights to come one when the side lights and main lights are on. They are not illegal as they are not bright enough to blind or annoy anyone...

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

http://img253.imageshack.us/g/img00196201010292008.jpg/

link to album

Comment

Having quite finished as i need a chrome strip to over the top inside the top to finish. Much better air flow tho....

Comment

Ok i need a list of things to put those on my car, they look awesome and any chance of a ŵrite up on how to do the rear mood lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      Ok i need a list of things to put those on my car, they look awesome and any chance of a ŵrite up on how to do the rear mood lighting.
                      Will post some photos tomorrow and instructions... it is really easy and only takes about 30 mins. The seats glow orange underneath. The easiest thing to do also is replace the 3 watt mood bulbs with 5watt bright bulbs.. it enhances the glow of orange. The orange lights were from halfords and they look like 6 " tube orange lights. Just zip them to the underneath of the seats and run the wires tucked into the carpet and then along the plastic door sills then join them to the existing wiring to the bulbs on each side ;-))))

Comment

Halfords also sell the chromed indicator bulbs which are a straight replacement expensive tho at 11 per pair. The front grille is 30 per sheet and you will need two for the grill. I am awaiting some chrome stripping to go around the top half on the grille to finish it off.

Comment

make sure you leave enough cable on the lights on the seats for when you move the seat forwards and backwards and hid all the wiring in the trim and carpet - it is then impossible to see any wiring...

Comment

OMG! That is hideous to! Too finer a mesh and looks cheap too!

If anyone needs the hid lights turned on with the sidelights permanently then please mail me. This is done via the lexia 3 tool and can be done £25. I can also turn the esp off for when you need to know what it is like with out the system braking and turning the power down as it is way too imposing! included in the price if necessary. The car is much much more fun to drive and goes alot faster but will cost more in tyres if you hammer it!

Comment

Working...
                            X