Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Hi Jimbob

I'm kinda interested in a remap, can I ask how much yours cost and who did it ? My only concern is the warranty so your experience of it not being picked up sounds good...

Cheers
    It was a while ago and I got a special price from Viezu Flash Remapping. There are now others doing it equally well. I will let someone else come up with what they paid more recently. If you get no answers then pm Dangerousfish = very knowledgeable.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by percentrix View Post
      Ye my car is on a 3 year lease scheme to and I don't want to void any warranties. Been trying to look for the best way to do it without anyone noticing... Warrington isint to far from me! So sounds good! Thanks for all the advice so far lads.
      I work in Macclesfield if you ever get there or come along to one of the local meets at Krispy Kreme!!! (or Warrington at weekends)

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
        It was a while ago and I got a special price from Viezu Flash Remapping. There are now others doing it equally well. I will let someone else come up with what they paid more recently. If you get no answers then pm Dangerousfish = very knowledgeable.

JB
        Ok thanks....
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X