Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone completed a Cloth to Full leather upgrade ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone completed a Cloth to Full leather upgrade ?

Looking to upgrade the interior but i'm unsure if the dealership would provide this service.

More specifically i'm looking for these seats http://i.imgur.com/kUFNsPS.jpg
    sigpic

:bow:1.6 Red D-Style+:ds3:

I'm at work and it's blocking the picture hosting site so I can't see the seats you want. As for upgrading I don't know if the leather seats (I have them in my DSport+) are a straight fit for the cloth ones, you could certainly ask your dealer and I am sure if they are they will happily order them for you (expect they are expensive though). Are you good at doing car DIY ? If you are you might be able to fit them yourself and save further expense....
    sigpic

Comment

If you use the "search" button you will find several threads about how to change seats.
      Good luck

JB

Comment

looks cool
        MATT BLACK e-HDI chipped 146HP 302NM DS3

Comment

At the time I asked for the upgrade but they said it was a £1000, I'd love to upgrade the seats as I pretty much hate the cloth ones
          sigpic

:bow:1.6 Red D-Style+:ds3:

Comment

Use the search facility to see what others have done

Comment

straight swap, did it on my old Dsport,

Comment

I paid £400 for a set off ebay. Couple of hours to remove and refit. Only two tools needed...16mm ratchet spanner and a T40 torx bolt remover on a ratchet. Don't forget to disconnect the battery before unplugging the airbag and pretensioner wiring under the front seats.
                62 Reg DS3 DStyle Plus - Sport Red with Black Roof

Comment

Working...
                X