This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another very succesful trip to SP Tuning

Had a very successful journey to SP Tuning on Thusday 7th had good chat and laugh with Jamie and learnt alot from him. Upgrades completed on the car so im very happy just gotta save up for the miltek. Strongly reccomend to anybody looking for future mods to their cars. He is a genius and knows what he is doingand gets back to you , more than can be said for others

Nice one Matt- agree with what you say
    Jamies getting quite a following
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

What did you have done Matt ?
      sigpic

Comment

Jamie is hopefully coming to The National :0) just hope you don't scare him off

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
          Jamie is hopefully coming to The National :0) just hope you don't scare him off
          oi behave what u tryna say. we were tlkin bout sorting a rolling road day there in near future so we`ll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            What did you have done Matt ?
            theres a secret ................. just added forge boost pipes , new grooved discs and uprated pads for the extra power he put on it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
              oi behave what u tryna say. we were tlkin bout sorting a rolling road day there in near future so we`ll see what happens.
              I'd be up for that
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

theres a secret ................. just added forge boost pipes , new grooved discs and uprated pads for the extra power he put on it for me.
                Sweet, Remap I'm guessing ?

Comment

yes you would be correct there zack.

Comment

Lol, you scare anybody. I have booked Jamie but need to visit to sort. Now things are settling down I can get going :0)

Comment

Ha ha don't worry I'll be polite and get Jamie back on side if Matt has blown the forum reputation (joke)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        Lol, you scare anybody. I have booked Jamie but need to visit to sort. Now things are settling down I can get going :0)
                        giv us shout when your going over dan was hoping to nip up there to talk to him at some point anyway

Comment

Will do

Comment

I'm not scared off so easily, don't worry I'm here for the foreseeable future
                            As for a rolling road day/meet, will be thinking of doing it in the warmer months coming hopefully, all proceeds will go to a worthy charity. Hopefully it will be a big turn out. I'm sure FCMagazine will come and get some photos to do an article.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                            Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                            White on red THP
                            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

I would like to come down too, but as long as i dont have to drive it up the ramps myself? I'll nominate someone to do it for me......i nominate Fish, he seems like a sensible driver

Comment

Working...
                              X