Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 EHDI Remap

Good Evening All,

Does anyone know if its now possible to remap the 1.6 E-HDI DS3 via the OBDIAG port, or does it still require the ECU to be removed and "broken into"?

My car has now hit 12.5K and had its first service so I am tempted to take the plunge!.

I read that SP Turning seems to be the favorite on here, the only other provider I know of who does DS3's is Superchips, has anyone got any thoughts?

Regards
    Rich

Most of the later cars(110e-hdi) have a TC1797 processor which currently cannot be tuned via OBD.
    Earlier 110hdi have TC1796 processor, these are the models that can sometimes be tuned by OBD.
    Bit of a lottery really on these

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
    White on red THP
    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

I've been looking at this
      http://www.racechip.de/en/chiptuning.../ds3/index.php

It's installed inline, doesn't change the ecu and can easily be removed. I'm just learning about remapping so I've no idea if this product is any good.

Comment

Don't waste your money!

www.SPTuning.co.uk
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          Don't waste your money!

www.SPTuning.co.uk
          What's bad about it? Are the removable plugin ones all bad or just this one? I've heard of superchips finity that's supposed to be good.

Comment

Generally most plug in boxes don't give as much power as they promise and also, I think I rembember a couple of other members have tried boxes but just had problems when they were fitted to this engine.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
            White on red THP

Comment

Cheers Jamie. Useful to know for when the time comes to get a remap

Comment

Originally posted by flemmo View Post
                Cheers Jamie. Useful to know for when the time comes to get a remap
                When the time comes Jamie's the only one to speak to !

Comment

Yep I'd second that, loving the remap Jamie did for my 1.6 eHDI 110+
                  sigpic

Comment

Jamie,

Have you re-maped any eHdi 90? what were the results and cost?
                    DS3 DStyle+ - un modified (yet)
                    Audi A3 Tdi Sport - Factory finish
                    LandRover Defender 90 - manufactured in Solihull, rebuilt in NorthEast for weekend off roading

Comment

Zack had his eHDI 90 remapped by Jamie (I think), you can search for further information on that as there are other topics on it. I think others have had their 90's remapped too

For a cost contact Jamie directly, you can do so via the forum by clicking on his name and sending him a message
                      Last edited by lfcrule1972; 15-04-2013, 11:42.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X