Chrome Strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Strips

Anyone know the price of the chrome strips that run along the front bumper around the black honeycomb grill

Or any dealers reading can you give me a quote please

Many Thanks

Originally posted by aldo View Post
    Anyone know the price of the chrome strips that run along the front bumper around the black honeycomb grill

Or any dealers reading can you give me a quote please

Many Thanks
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-GENUINE-C...item3cb1da9bcb

Comment

Cheers Clarky

Is that a good price

Comment

My friendly dealer fitted mine on Friday and it looks great x

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          Cheers Clarky

Is that a good price
          Just checked the Citroen accessories website.....http://www.accessories.citroen.co.uk...&dealerId=3866

Think it's the best price but you may be able to get a discount from John Nicole a member on this site

All the best Clarky

Comment

Hey Aldo,

Not a problem to supply part would cost £49.99 plus postage which is £4.50 Im selling these on ebay also at £57.99 under genuine-citroen-parts-outlet if you want one ordered give me a shout

Comment

Hello John

I would like to purchase them from you £49.99 sounds a bargain, whats the best way of transacting

Comment

John,
                I am interested as well but have seen the chrome surround that goes higher up as on Marks car (mbartlett) which he got as standard with no option change. Can we get these as I think looks better.

Comment

Originally posted by smudger7 View Post
                  John,
                  I am interested as well but have seen the chrome surround that goes higher up as on Marks car (mbartlett) which he got as standard with no option change. Can we get these as I think looks better.
                  Agreed - it looks much better if it hooks up with the chrome on the upper section. Can it be done?

Comment

Originally posted by smudger7 View Post
                    John,
                    I am interested as well but have seen the chrome surround that goes higher up as on Marks car (mbartlett) which he got as standard with no option change.
                    I Was Also Fortunate Enough =D

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      Agreed - it looks much better if it hooks up with the chrome on the upper section. Can it be done?

I dont see why not as this is how it is as standard?

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post
                        I dont see why not as this is how it is as standard?
                        On launch-spec DSports, the black centre-section went right up to the edge of the grille, hence the design of the after-fit chrome strip. Later models (like yours) were different.

Comment

Hey Guys,
                          Ive had a look at this it would apper that a couple parts would need to be changed for the full chrome lip to be fitted these parts are - the honeycome grille to allow the chrome to clip in (as I dont think this is a stick on like the accessory type) the moulding the number plate sits on as the lip goes past this not up to like the accssory type. We have never fitted this before but looking at the parts catalogue it should be all ok but there is also a choice of bumper but im sure it would fit all types. Citroen part catalogue dont give much detail and the same applies in the occasion. I will post a picture as soon as I can.

Comment

Aldo and smudger7 if you are looking to order then give me a call on 01292 280028 and I will sort this for you. Were open normal working hours.

Comment

My chrome side baguettes arrived today (Thank you John Nicol - good price and fast delivery).

BUT:

You have to fit them at temperatures between 20C and 30C. When is that going to happen????????
                              Garage is full of crap so I can't even put it in there with a heater.

Any bright ideas?

Jimbob

Comment

Working...
                              X