Cup Holder and Tax Disc...and stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup Holder and Tax Disc...and stuff!

I decided hot coffee over the crotch was not a wise idea! I have therefore grabbed a Cup holder from my dealer today. Fitted fine (not exactly hard to be honest!)

I also gave him a quick wipe over (car, not dealer!) and applied the new red DS3 Club stickers. Lovely stuff.

Final thing was my new Richbrook tax disc holder. A little pricey, but the guy in the link below added RED to mine for my Red Edition at no extra cost.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Rich...-/190736818524

One other little thing was a mark on my rev counter glass.... was on the inside so dealer tried to clean. Short story shorter, he failed, scratched it totally and has ordered me a new one!
    Attached Files
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Wes you are a hero!

Okay to questions:

1) Ref the tax disk holder - how easy are they to fit as I've heard tales that they do not fit well to curved surfaces?
    2) Is the coffee cup holder an official Citroen part? If so how much was it, and can the colour be varied do you know (it looks grey not black)?
    Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
    CEO smartphonegurus.com
    Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
    Cars:
    Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Hey there. Ok, the tax disc holder was a doddle...well kind of, the only thing i had trouble with was the peeling tape for the tiny sticky dots! but putting on the windscreen was just easy! BUT once stuck, its stuck. it holds very very well indeed.

The cup holder is a genuine Citroen part and is in the black (?!) rubber like the dash which isn't exactly black but it seems to be what they call black! They only do the one colour or I'd have had red! But, it was only £14.88 which is cheaper by a few quid than ebay and only took them 24 hours to get it for me!
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Nice red floor mats
        If the DS3 logo is on- same as mine
        Luvly
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Cheers Wes, I'll start investigating!
          Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
          Cars:
          Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

I have that tax disc holder as well and it comes with all the bits you'd need and like Wes said sticks very well to a clean windscreen.

I also bought the cup holder last week from my dealer (they did it for £13.49) something about a small discount but I don't know why.... I picked it up after seeing Andy's one on here, holds cans as well as loose change too !
            sigpic

Comment

I think i'll be getting me a cup holder

Comment

Make sure there Brandy in the coffee
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by dbrewood View Post
                  2) Is the coffee cup holder an official Citroen part? If so how much was it, and can the colour be varied do you know (it looks grey not black)?
                  Daron, I will show you mine on Sunday (if you show me yours?)
                  Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                  Take a pride in your ride
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by jobforacowgirl View Post
                    I think i'll be getting me a cup holder
                    Do try Aiden first:

http://www.partsworld-uk.com/product...Citroen_9425E4

£13.49 for DS3 Forum members!
                    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                    Take a pride in your ride
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

LOL - Cheers Andy will check yours out as from that pic it looks a bit flexy?

Ross has quoted £16.50 posted.
                      Daron Brewood

CEO smartphonegurus.com
                      Cars:

Comment

Working...
                      X