No announcement yet.

Ds3 155thp .... What would you do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon is currently on eibach sport lines and that's the lowest I'd want it, it hurts my spine enough as it is. I'd be looking towards wietec, h&r and bilstein, roll bar would be for the rear only. I'd be after a set of lightweight wheels.

Remap I'd prefer a map by the diagnostic port, I don't have an issue with the ecu being removed but would prefer to avoid it if the car had 2 years warranty or more left.

Comment

You cant remap the 155 via the port- at least no-ones done it yet
      DS3 Racing model is 15mm lower than a Sport
      Last edited by Chris_Blue; 11-07-2013, 21:17.
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah I've seen only the 150 came be done by the port and its ecu out or the 155, I just need to work out if it would be worth the risk, if the car only had 12 months warranty left I'd risk it, sp tuning is close to me so if I got a ds3 I'd have a run over there. Evolve who do minis would also be on my list.

Comment

Personal choice I suppose- as I was saying to someone earlier- the thing is about warrantys, is that with a bit of luck you will never need it
          Then you would think to yourself- that's 3 years wasted. Could always start with the wheels, decals calipers etc etc (Snap)
          As said- it should be fine if not mapped to the max
          And I know someone who reinstated the PCV hose, as by deleting the PCV actually made the engine stutter
          So jurys still out on a few things
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Looking on the mini forum it seems the Pcv system needs to stay but on the later engines you just need 1 can, I've been running a catch can on the Leon for 4/5 years because the tfsi engines suffer from the same issue but not to the same extent as the n14 engine.

Comment

Some DS3s the can catchs nowt- on others it catches loads
              Way it goes I spose
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
              X