Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

To be fair to Zack, its lfc rattling my cage LOL
          Bobsy just jumps on any old Bandwagon
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

It's ok Chris, until you do some actual work to your engine we both know you don't stand a chance...

Comment

Post 10 still applies :-)
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                No..

Edit- Rude of me not to welcome you to the site- Hi!:Joni:
                Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Welcome to the club

Zack is the man to speak to. I'm pretty sure he originally had a HDi 90, it's been remapped by Jamie at SP Tuning and lowered too.
                Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Hi and welcome, excuse Chris_Blue, unless you have a THP he doesn't think it's possible to be happy !

Deffo search for ZACK's build thread, he's done loads to his HDi 90, I think Jimbob has one of those as well so look for his posts. Personally speaking the extra BHP from a Jamie remap and coilovers or similar should keep most folks more than happy ! Just stay away from RickardsDS3 Veyron thread

Originally posted by monkeynuts View Post
                Hi I have a 115 weasel burner and I am quite surprised on the torque figures and the way the car performs and with a remap the thing will fly ................remember its not really the HP its the torque that matters ...............oh and Chris sits in a glass house most of the time the rest he is on here
                Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I found that with the 90 as it currently stands, its slower 0-60 than the BM but it pulls a lot better, it feels more drive able due to the torque.

I looked at Rickards thread. Veron was awesome but the kit on the ds3 looked mint, i have a black one and may go down that route.

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                Hi Will,

If you want happiness with your 90 I definitely recommend the following...

Coilovers
                SP Tuning Remap
                DPF Delete
                Staright through exhaust

I can see your gleaming smile already !
                Hi Zack, looked over your thread and was impressed with how much you've done.

I don't think i want to go down the DPF removal route. But with an better air filter, straight through exhaust and a remap to suit what sort of power would you expect?
                Also mines 3 years old with 55k on the clocks, would this be an issue having a kinda high mileage? I think i read you do like 2k a month or something..?

Comment

I would agree with ZACK Chris as He has actually done loads to his rather than just posting about it all over the forum, I guess you're really confident about your DS3 as I've seen you challenge several forumers to races but as far as I know you've never actually done it !

I'm rattling your cage Chris ? Pot/kettle I think, I'm bored of your anti diesel comments and the way you reply to anyone who doesn't hold your views on THP reliability.

I have nothing to prove, you do with all your challenges like the one above if you have any other issues please PM me

Thanks
                  Last edited by lfcrule1972; 17-08-2013, 22:49.
                  sigpic

Comment

Strait race over a good distance sayyyy AUTOBAHN my money on Chris.
                    Sprint racing i would say ZACK.
                    But as you prob wouldnt like to go to germany just for a single race then over a distance, race up to edinburgh (that can be your distance race lol) followed but sprint races here -----> http://www.knockhill.com/

Boy if i wasn't working on the day that was happening i would DEFFO be there lol
                    http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
                    :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Quite happy to do a rung what ya brung day at Santa- and I'll give you a lift there lfc (So you can put yer money on)
                      Straight 1/4 (Quarter mile)
                      LOL

Sorry to hijack your thread WillM (All in good fun)
                      Last edited by Chris_Blue; 18-08-2013, 16:55.
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Put up or shut up!

JB

Comment

Working...
                        X