Noob question - stickers, mats, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question - stickers, mats, etc.

Hi all, first post as I've only just got my shiny new DS3 DSport all in black (quite a step up from an 11 year old 1.4 Fiesta!).

I'm leasing my car for 3 years & have to give it back at the end of the contract in as close to the condition I got it as possible!

With that in mind, what can I do to my car to mod it that a) wont mean spending stupid money as its not my car for keeps, and b) is in line with my lease agreement?

I was thinking some stickers, but how easy are these to take off, and do they leave a mark?

I also thought about getting some new mats, any suggestions on where to get some from?

If you have any other suggestions on how I can personalise my new pride & joy (don't tell the missus!!) without breaking the bank please say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome aboard! Club stickers are always a good start!
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

If stuck on the windows the club stickers can be removed without leaving marks. Re Mats there are a fair few threads on them here in the forum. Give the search button a go, top right of the forum, and see which ones take your fancy
      sigpic

Comment

Depends on how much your willing to spend really but try a few of these:

Floor mats - I'll have some decent pics this week of mine when I get the car back.
        Stickers
        Upgrading the bulbs - external OSRAM Night Breaker Plus and maybe the mood lighting and interior bulbs to LED ones.
        Front Indicator bulb upgrade to Silver bulbs like the rear ones.
        Tax Disc holder
        Wind Deflectors (not everyones cup of tea)
        Decals - Plenty of DS3 one about.
        Number plate surrounds
        Chrome wing mirror covers.

Ebay is probably the best place for most of that.

mats were from: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200794030892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649

though there seems to be two different passenger sizes. they sent out the correct one next day when i emailed them abut the size. these mats are very we constructed and seller has good rep.

right hand one was the correct on for me.

hope that helps.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Toxic; 18-08-2013, 09:29.
        Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Working...
        X