Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers?

Hi Guys,

Looking to buy myself a nice set of coilovers for christmas, only problem is i can find anyone whos making them for the DS3 yet anyone know?

H&R is busy with it!
    No coilovers on the market yet!
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Nah Mate Im Looking Too...

Soon As I Find Them Ill Give You A Shout !

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
        H&R is busy with it!
        No coilovers on the market yet!
        This is what I found on the H&R website:
        http://www.h-r.com/gb/n_produkt.php?id=1812
        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

The following definitely seems to be positively terrific. Such very little fact is released by using lot from certificates know-how. I just gain doing so a good price. Pre-Degree Programmes

Comment

I appreciate how vn88 offers resources for responsible gambling. vn88

Comment

V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com

Comment

It seems like you're referring to the "Glock G-FLX" trigger. The Glock G-FLX trigger is a product offered by a few different aftermarket companies, designed to provide an enhanced trigger feel and performance for Glock pistols. P80 Glock

Comment

Instantly that web site could possibly irrefutably finish up popular concerning just about every publishing some people, on account of conscientious articles or blog posts in addition to opinions in addition to reviews. ExploreTheWorld

Comment

This is often mutually an incredible articles and other content i just particularly in fact cherished looking. That isn't always that i contain future to edit a major problem. reparation pc

Comment

Working...
                    X