Lights modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights modifications

1. Is it possible to make the sidelights turn on when you unlock the car? Or even the DRLs?

2. Can the DRLs stay on at the same time as the sidelights or headlights? I was told by someone at Citroen that they can only do this on the old models.

3. I know that if you press the flasher after you turn the car off the lights stay on for 5 seconds. Is there a way to make them automatically stay on after the car is turned off? And could they stay on for 10 seconds instead of 5?

Soapy frog time!

JB

Comment

1. Is it possible to make the sidelights turn on when you unlock the car? Or even the DRLs?
      Nope

2. Can the DRLs stay on at the same time as the sidelights or headlights? I was told by someone at Citroen that they can only do this on the old models.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Facepalm_227785.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	356280
      Not again.......

Look here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....&highlight=drl

3. I know that if you press the flasher after you turn the car off the lights stay on for 5 seconds. Is there a way to make them automatically stay on after the car is turned off? And could they stay on for 10 seconds instead of 5?
      Check under 'Guide Me Home' in your handbook, but if you pull the beam light before you pull the key out the lights should stay on for about 30. Have a look for the setting in the configuration menu on the radio.

By the way the Search Box is that way ↑↑↑
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

What we need is a system that makes the screen flash red and plays the theme from Jaws through the speakers every time someone types the words "DRL" and "sidelights" or "at night" in the same sentence!!

Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
            What we need is a system that makes the screen flash red and plays the theme from Jaws through the speakers every time someone types the words "DRL" and "sidelights" or "at night" in the same sentence!!

Or better yet auto direct to this link - http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/hey.swf

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              Or better yet auto direct to this link - http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/hey.swf
              Thanks, just had me pissing meself in work watching that
              Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigChris View Post
                Is there a way to make them automatically stay on after the car is turned off? And could they stay on for 10 seconds instead of 5?
                If you've got auto lights, if the lights were on before you switched off the ignition they stay on!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  If you've got auto lights, if the lights were on before you switched off the ignition they stay on!
                  Only if the Guide Me Home option timer is set

Comment

I tried what you said but the lights still only stay on for 5 seconds. There is no setting in the configuration menu

Nope

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8280[/ATTACH]
                    Not again.......

Look here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....&highlight=drl

Check under 'Guide Me Home' in your handbook, but if you pull the beam light before you pull the key out the lights should stay on for about 30. Have a look for the setting in the configuration menu on the radio.

By the way the Search Box is that way ↑↑↑

Comment

There is no setting in the configuration menu
                      From the owners manual:

Edit: Found the settings menu:

Hope this helps.
                      Last edited by BeefMasta; 05-12-2013, 21:28.
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Well done Beefy, that deserves some forum credit !
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help Beef

Comment

Thanks for the help Beef
                            No worries. There was a few other pages too but that should be most of the info you need.
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Only if the Guide Me Home option timer is set
                              It's over three years since I needed to look at the configuration options! Can't say as I remember setting "Guide Me Home" - "on" is probably the default setting.

Comment

Working...
                              X