No announcement yet.

Tug Boats Extra Umph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the motorway most 1.6 cars have no chance.. left a bmw 118d hatch for dead lol

Sent from my SM-C101 using Tapatalk

Comment

lol, like the sound of that
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
        Hope so, when you getting yours done?
        End of December

I am not expecting massive acceleration off the line gains but the increase in Torque is very impressive so cross country driving is going to be fun and by the look of the graph it moves the peak torque lower down the rev range so more usable
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Different engine but when they are needed, my extra horses make a big difference. The only time I really noticed was pulling away from lights on a roundabout and onto a slip road then dual carriageway. A bloke had parped me as he wanted to nip around the outside of the three lane roundabout but id moved out already. Being a typical vocal tough bloke he stayed in his generic Toyota and let his right foot do the talking.
          I accelerated relatively slowly in first just to annoy him a little more then into second as he swung out and gunned his engine, I was at 3500 rpm as he drew level then I floored it..............ha ha ha ha ha I thought he had put the brakes on, even if he initially noticed my twin pipe exhaust he certainly didn't expect 190 chevaux powering a French plastic roller skate.

Comment

Yep- the 150s are massive fun when mapped- get yourself a sports exhaust and youll be well through the 200bhp mark
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Yep- the 150s are massive fun when mapped- get yourself a sports exhaust and youll be well through the 200bhp mark
              Probably too noisy, the wife drives the car 2/3 of the time, she wouldn't even get in my brothers 911 when I looked after it for him for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                Probably too noisy, the wife drives the car 2/3 of the time, she wouldn't even get in my brothers 911 when I looked after it for him for a month.
                You can say LOL. Mine had a sports Cat and bigger exhaust with no mid res to start. Was really nice round town and up to 50mph. Great fun pressing the metal to the floor when the boys in Blue were around. Over 50mph, on a motorway, sounded like a Spitfire starting up, Specially round 69mph+ under load. LOL

Got a mid res put on Ha!
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  You can say LOL. Mine had a sports Cat and bigger exhaust with no mid res to start. Was really nice round town and up to 50mph. Great fun pressing the metal to the floor when the boys in Blue were around. Over 50mph, on a motorway, sounded like a Spitfire starting up, Specially round 69mph+ under load. LOL

Got a mid res put on Ha!
                  Sounds as though like me you are getting old
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynuts View Post
                    Sounds as though like me you are getting old
                    Ha- yeah. Loadsa works years left to go tho.
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X