Replacing DRL bulbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing DRL bulbs?

How do you replace the DRL bulbs? And which bulbs would I need? I'm hoping to give them a blue tint. Will this be possible?

As far as I know it's a whole unit each side. If you wanted to tint them you could use tinting film, I've seen someone do green before.

Saying that, it is almost definitely illegal to change the colour to anything other than white or yellow for the front lights.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      As far as I know it's a whole unit each side. If you wanted to tint them you could use tinting film, I've seen someone do green before.

Saying that, it is almost definitely illegal to change the colour to anything other than white or yellow for the front lights.
      You can get away with a blue tint. I've had mine for a month now. Police have seen them.. Even been pulled over for speeding with no comment on the lights. But how would I open the unit?

Comment

Originally posted by BigChris View Post
        You can get away with a blue tint. I've had mine for a month now. Police have seen them.. Even been pulled over for speeding with no comment on the lights. But how would I open the unit?
        The tint I saw was applied to the clear plastic cover at the front of the DRLs. No need to take the unit apart.
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Our DS3 DRL's don't have bulbs to replace
          http://www.ds3club.co.uk/attachment....4&d=1420569803
          :rolleyes: Too Good For Heaven & Too Bad For Hell :mad:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
            The tint I saw was applied to the clear plastic cover at the front of the DRLs. No need to take the unit apart.
            Wow really? That makes it a lot easier do you know what tint it is exactly? I am a newb when it comes to this stuff

Comment

Felt Tip Pen Maybe
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

Originally posted by BigChris View Post
                Wow really? That makes it a lot easier do you know what tint it is exactly? I am a newb when it comes to this stuff
                Have a look here.
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                X