New DS3 Roof Graphics available for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 Roof Graphics available for 2014

Just to let you know that Citroen have announced the details on the new DS3 Roof Graphics that can be ordered through your dealer, they will be available from the 20th of January 2014.

There are six designs to choose from and two options of the style of the graphics from standard solid coloured vinyl (STD) to enhanced printed/metallic vinyl (ENH). Price wise you will be looking at £225 for STD and £275 for ENH vinyls.

Below is a chart to show the designs and the colour mixes, bear in mind that the graphics use the roof colour as the contrasting colour. So if your roof is black and you want black and white checkers you need to order the graphic in white.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3Roof_zpsfd87e71a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	365968
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Stick with plastidipping my roof matt black I think :-)
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

I guess that's a summer weather job then Chris ?
      sigpic

Comment

Summer warm weather would be nice. But could accept a dry sunny day (Or even just dry day) above 7 deg c
        All that newspaper and masking tape, and then it rains would not be good at all
        Dries in an hour or 2, mind
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah imagine maticulalsly masking it all off then spray and it rains! I'd go nuts.
          Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Actually the plastidip does plasticise (If you get my drift) pretty quickly and would say even after half hour, (Maybe even sooner) whilst its not dry it wouldnt be affected too much IMO
            But all that newspaper wet......Not fun
            Paper mache time

Ed: added nt
            Last edited by Chris_Blue; 08-01-2014, 09:10.
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
              maticulalsly
              You win my prize of the day for that one! Three spelling mistakes in one word is not easy to achieve!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                You win my prize of the day for that one! Three spelling mistakes in one word is not easy to achieve!

JB
                Bugger, I knew it was wrong when I typed it and meant to go back and spell check it but in my defence I had not had my morning coffee yet ;-)
                Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  Just to let you know that Citroen have announced the details on the new DS3 Roof Graphics that can be ordered through your dealer, they will be available from the 20th of January 2014.

There are six designs to choose from and two options of the style of the graphics from standard solid coloured vinyl (STD) to enhanced printed/metallic vinyl (ENH). Price wise you will be looking at £225 for STD and £275 for ENH vinyls.

Below is a chart to show the designs and the colour mixes, bear in mind that the graphics use the roof colour as the contrasting colour. So if your roof is black and you want black and white checkers you need to order the graphic in white.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8374[/ATTACH]
                  that's cheap !!!! had my roof sprayed white on my black ds3 wanted to fit black zebra print and contacted 2 dealers for price and was quoted over £ 850 each time
                  Last edited by MARK.A; 08-01-2014, 09:13.
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Will they be releasing less feminine ones? Or have they decided on their market and sticking to that?

Being a girl I know it may come as a suprise that we don't all like butterflies, leopard print and flowers...

The others seem a bit like a cop out, chequers and a jigsaw being the generic/masculine options.

Not sure why the Union Jack either? I know its a fad to have them all over the place at the moment, mugs, pillows, prints, logo's, iconic imagery but I think they should embrace France a bit more, after all, Paris is known as a high fashion hot spot and notirious for designers.

I'm all for being proud about being from Great Britain, but I think some Brits take it a bit far and it can be quite cringey!

It's a French car! Classy, sophistaced, sleek, well styled, could go on but then it just sounds like I am describing myself
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      It's a French car! Classy, sophistaced, sleek, well styled, could go on but then it just sounds like I am describing myself
                      I thought exactly that !

Not sure the French tricolore would sell well in England though....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        ...Being a girl I know it may come as a suprise that we don't all like butterflies, leopard print and flowers...
                        Your argument is invalid if you have any of the above as tattoos/tramp stamps!

And we all know you love Fish's Leopard print posing pouch!!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Don't diss the posing pouch Biggie, it's a sight to behold !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                            Your argument is invalid if you have any of the above as tattoos/tramp stamps!
                            Well my point is valid then
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

First spot, more to come

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                              X