Milltek on my mapped 110hdi ? Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek on my mapped 110hdi ? Suggestions

I been thinking about a milltek on my dsport for a while now... its been remapped already by Jamie.
    Yes? no ? Maybe ? Would like to hear your guys opinions on it

Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-C101 using Tapatalk

Personally this isn't on my list of potential eHDi upgrades, have you spoken to Jamie to see what the potential gains are ?
    sigpic

Comment

i agree its def worth finding out what you stand to gain before you splash the cash on the system

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        Personally this isn't on my list of potential eHDi upgrades, have you spoken to Jamie to see what the potential gains are ?
        The gains are around 10-11 BHP on the THP, I imagine it would be similar.

Definitely worth checking with Jamie, I'm pretty sure does a club discount on Milltek stuff too (check with him to confirm).
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hmmm yeah I suppose, I spoke to jamie and he said its possible to put the thp milltek on the hdi.. I could also go to powerflow and get a custom one made up..

Comment

Originally posted by KEM View Post
            I been thinking about a milltek on my dsport for a while now... its been remapped already by Jamie.
            Yes? no ? Maybe ? Would like to hear your guys opinions on it

Much appreciated

I've also been thinking about this for my Dsport+ 110 :-D but I couldn't justify the money on something off the shelf when I don't know what the sound will be like, and tbh i'm not about to rush to a fitter to give it a go either any time soon either (Lazy/busy) :-)
            If you go ahead with this please can you post a video of what the sound is like (assuming your not removing the DPF). I suspect that the note won't change much as the milltek exhausts normally have a low note to them (generally from Fiesta's).

On the other hand, will a new backbox do the same thing if the Cat and DPF are being left standard?

Comment

If I do anything it will probably be in the next two months or so.. im not really a fan of the black smoke so will need to do a bit of thinking

Comment

There's a good chance that the THP cat back system might fit straight on. The downpipe exit position look very similar in both.

www.SPTuning.co.uk
                Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Do you want me to donate my DS3 to you for a day to have a free system fitted Jamie ?
                  sigpic

Comment

That would be diamond ! Haha

Comment

Yeah I thought so too..... Jamie ? Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X