Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Centre Console & Door Handle Trim (Water Transfer Printing/ Hydrographics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Centre Console & Door Handle Trim (Water Transfer Printing/ Hydrographics)

As mentioned in another thread, late last year I got some parts covered in carbon effect to match the dashboard.
    The pattern isn't a perfect match but I'm happy with the end result.
    Even if I had bought the carbon trim from the racing that wouldn't have matched either.
    If the colour or pattern difference bugs me in the future i may just get the dash done too. Sorry for the quality of the pics took with my phone in the dark.

image1 by Prometheus85, on Flickr

image3 by Prometheus85, on Flickr

image2 by Prometheus85, on Flickr
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station….

Looks good, it looks like a pretty close match to me

How much did it cost?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looks good Stu Have to look twice to see that it does not match perfectly. Certainly closer match than the real carbon pieces and the carbon print dash. One of the big reasons I covered my dash with white plasidip after installing the racings carbon pieces.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

The parts were off Ebay for £80 and the guy charged me £85 to hydrographic them.
        I was really pleased with the service as he did the parts a couple of times to get the colour and pattern as close as possible (the first attempt was way off). He seems conscientious about his work which is always a plus

Although now I've done the interior I want the weather to hurry and warm up so I can get the roof and mirrors carbon wrapped
        A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station….

Comment

Looks really good, I prefer that to the shiny black console surround on mine....
          sigpic

Comment

Same here lfc. Although now I want to do the black parts of the gear knob too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those bits are leather on mine so I wouldn't have to do that
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X