Horn???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn???

Does anybody know how to fit an aftermarket horn to their ds3 if so please help I need to fix it by Sunday ha cheers guys
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

What do you need to know Edwardo?
    As you look toward the car, fit the compressor on LHS of engine, on one of the bolts. I fitted a plate first, than compressor to plate
    Then run a wire from the battery (In line fuse) through to under the steering column, then back out via a spring return toggle switch to the compressor
    Then earth the compressor
    Hey presto- it works

Or swap the original, but the replacement must be a continuos note
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Fantastico thanks Chris blue
      Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Also how would you wire the wire through to the car I can't find an easy grommet to go for??

Comment

As mine is only temporary, there is a path through the top of the wing, in through via the door
          A bit cowboy, but does the job, and can be removed anytime. Didnt want to start drilling holes.
          Apparently, there is a pre made hole through the bulkhead on the drivers side, lower down i think, but CBA with the hassle
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

The grommet is in the driver side foot well, if you take the cover off underneath, 3 pop lock things, and put your hand Up to the right you'll feel a small pipe, which is the water pipe for the washer jets. And that passes through the grommet. It has 4 holes around the edge,
            You just need to push a screw driver through one to open it up.
            sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
            Third time around.
            Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
              The grommet is in the driver side foot well, if you take the cover off underneath, 3 pop lock things, and put your hand Up to the right you'll feel a small pipe, which is the water pipe for the washer jets. And that passes through the grommet. It has 4 holes around the edge,
              You just need to push a screw driver through one to open it up.
              ^^^
              This.

Give me a shout at weekend Ed and I'll run through it with you.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

It's ok I fount the bit through the top of the wheel arch ha I like convoy style it's now working and love peoples faces when I pomp them ha
                Cheers guys

Comment

Pomp. Lol
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Suppose the Pomp, depends on circumstance!
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X