Custom exhaust/standard tips ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom exhaust/standard tips ?

Going to get a custom exhaust soon.. out of interest do any of you guys know if you can get a custom system but still use the standard tips ? Or is it restrictive ?

Sent from my SM-C101 using Tapatalk

It's the box at the back that'll be restrictive. Just get a full custom system.

Oh, You've got a Hdi, Scrap that. Get a straight pipe !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
      It's the box at the back that'll be restrictive. Just get a full custom system.

Oh, You've got a Hdi, Scrap that. Get a straight pipe !
      Means taking dpf out ? Or just decat, no resinators ? If I do it I will prob do it within this month and next. Powerflow said 10 percent increase (cat back system) so would be pushing bout 156bhp.. I wonder what a straight through would do ♥_♥

Comment

Originally posted by KEM View Post
        Means taking dpf out ? Or just decat, no resinators ? If I do it I will prob do it within this month and next. Powerflow said 10 percent increase (cat back system) so would be pushing bout 156bhp.. I wonder what a straight through would do ♥_♥
        It can start from wherever you want it to.

Originally mine was 1 singular pipe from the bottom of the DPF back to the tips, Then I had the DPF out so now it's just 1 pipe out of the turbo to the tips

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          It can start from wherever you want it to.

Originally mine was 1 singular pipe from the bottom of the DPF back to the tips, Then I had the DPF out so now it's just 1 pipe out of the turbo to the tips
          Niceeee ! Think I got some thinking to do

Comment

Working...
          X