Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know?

What's is the 0-60 of a remaped thp and bhp and top speed
    Or does anyone know the specs of different stages of remaps????

Autoexpress tested a stock THP just after launch and got a 0 - 60 time of 6.7 sec which is a good bit quicker than the quoted 7.3 sec. Not sure about top speed though. If you go with the Viezu remap, which you can get done by Flash remapping then there are no set of stages. It is one map for all in effect. That is the remap on my THP and it does make a big difference to the cars performance. I have a VI monitor which I will be fitting to the car and one of it's features is the ability to record the 0 - 60 time. Once I get the chance to try it out I will post the info. I also have a print out of the results of the remap from the dyno day at Viezu which I will scan and post up for you to have a look at. Currently other than the remap, the only other modification has been to replace the stock air filter panel with a K & N.

Comment

Here is the results from the dyno day. The results are for power at the wheels and not engine power.
      Attached Files

Comment

awsome sounds mint carnt open the thing on me phone what does it say/mean?

Comment

I will see if I can embed the image into my next post and provide a quick synopsis of what it means. Assuming I can remember myself that is!

Comment

Anyone recommend someone in Northeast to remap.

Comment

Originally posted by eurobob View Post
              Anyone recommend someone in Northeast to remap.
              Check out the viezu website. They have a dealers map which will locate the nearest dealer to you.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

we cover the whole country

Hi Guys

Sorry ive missed the start of this thread

for the Thp engine we offer 1 state of tune but we write every file from scratch obviosly with the knowledge that we have gained from the research we done on this vehicle

35Bhp (40 with a k and n panel filter) is just about right
                we have tried more and while there will be no problem with the engine reliability, torque steer made it a bit unruly. The state of tune we have settled at is not only smooth it has turned out economical (mpg) for customers

We have agents all over the country such as FreeForce in the North East
                Feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with a trusted Viezu dealer in your area

On another note I have been talking to Performance French Car magazine who put a nice double page
                display for car clubs
                Anyone fancy getting a few cars together possibly at Viezu in Bromsgrove and getting them down to see the DS3 club and get the cars in the mag

Comment

Originally posted by FlashRemapping View Post
                  Hi Guys

for the Thp engine we offer 1 state of tune but we write every file from scratch obviosly with the knowledge that we have gained from the research we done on this vehicle

we have tried more and while there will be no problem with the engine reliability, torque steer made it a bit unruly. The state of tune we have settled at is not only smooth it has turned out economical (mpg) for customers

Feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with a trusted Viezu dealer in your area

On another note I have been talking to Performance French Car magazine who put a nice double page
                  display for car clubs
                  Anyone fancy getting a few cars together possibly at Viezu in Bromsgrove and getting them down to see the DS3 club and get the cars in the mag
                  I'm up for that Dave. Give us a time and a place
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hey I rang up flash today to sort out a remap for the weekend.
                    I have a Bmc cda induction kit and I can feel the difference in performance reckon with a performance exshoust it's could bring it up to 200 with the remap
                    I would be well up for the meet if I could go

Comment

Hi Guys

display for car clubs
                      Yep count me in Dave...Shifts permitting.

Comment

I feel a meet coming on lol.

Comment

Im Already There Waiting For You !

=D

Comment

Hi Guys

display for car clubs
                            Hi Dave,

Yep, count me in for that. Just need a date for the meet.

Comment

ok guys
                              date is 12th March im going to start a new thread for this
                              but if you want your shiny ds3 in Performance French Car Mag ( teh one that will be given away free at Rockingham show on 5th June )
                              get yourselves to teh Viezu Club meet in Bromsgrove

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X