Viezu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viezu

Who already remapped their DS with Viezu?
    Good/Bad experience ?

Thinking of getting my 1.6 HDI 92hp done .. Lucky I 'only' live 90km from the only Viezu-shop in Western-Europe (obviously UK not included :P )

Got it, love it!

No problems whatsoever
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ok, what were your before/after specs?

Comment

I've not had a dyno run since the remap but it's estimated at 192BHP.

From the run Gareth had though I believe it was putting out around 185BHP
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Stupid question, but how would you describe the increase of power? scale from 1-10 on how you notice the increase, is the drive better, acceleration ...

Comment

The main difference comes from the turbo spooling faster and the gears having more oomph in them.

The 15BHP you're gonna gain won't be worth the money, sorry to say Yannick =/
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

25*

Comment

Dw Yannick...

Your Saving Tons Of Money In Fuel Compared To Him ^^^ XD

Comment

I would go ahead with the remap yannick, it really is worth it. Get extra pull and better fuel economy. If you can afford it.. DO IT!!

Comment

Ok

Anyone have some information about this : http://www.viezu.com/product-range/d...-filter-tuning ?

Comment

The one in belgium is asking 500, so i'm gonna check with one close to dover , and see if they're cheaper :d . And then I can say that my ds has been on uk soil :d

Comment

I've had some great wins thanks to vn88's generous odds. vn88

Comment

For those already addicted to nicotine, quitting the use of e-cigarettes may lead to withdrawal symptoms, including anxiety, irritability, difficulty concentrating, mood swings, and more. These symptoms can hinder their quitting process. https://www.online-relx.com/news/2

Comment

Working...
                          X