White leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White leather

So my car's seats are white(leather) and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how can I clean them? Thank you
    Using Tapatalk

*Sets of the Andy flare*
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Jesus, State on those !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Jesus, State on those !
        I'm hoping that's just the light...
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

wow. !

Comment

I wanted the white leather in mine, but all I wear is blue denim jeans and I know mine would end up light blue.

Andy is awesome and he'll be along to tell you what you can do to bring them back up
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Wow, seeing those makes me v glad I have the grey leather seats....

As WTF said Andy will be the best bet for advice on getting them clean
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                I'm hoping that's just the light...
                Yeah thats the light
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  Wow, seeing those makes me v glad I have the grey leather seats....

As WTF said Andy will be the best bet for advice on getting them clean
                  Sorry but who is andy
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

Andy is RabidRacoon28 and is our resident detailing guru He will be along later I expect....
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm experiencing connection problems at the moment due to my fibre optic hub being Kaputt and as such cant access images on Crapatalk after its recent update.
                      Normal service should be resumed tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest when I can have a look at these seats.
                      BTW short 4 hour maintenance clean of Dbrewoods awesome Bumblebee was completed yesterday. Full review when normal service resumes.
                      Sneak pics on Twitter @cleanyourride28
                      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                      Take a pride in your ride
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                        I'm experiencing connection problems at the moment due to my fibre optic hub being Kaputt and as such cant access images on Crapatalk after its recent update.
                        Normal service should be resumed tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest when I can have a look at these seats.
                        BTW short 4 hour maintenance clean of Dbrewoods awesome Bumblebee was completed yesterday. Full review when normal service resumes.
                        Sneak pics on Twitter @cleanyourride28
                        Thank you much appreciated
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds daft but an old trick is to use hairspray and a damp cloth. You will need to test the leather first for reaction (disclaimer out the way!). Spray the seats with a little hairspray and leave for about ten minutes, this lets the glue in the spray stick to the dirt particles on the seats. When ten minutes is up wipe the seats down with the damp cloth.

The other option is to use a leather cleaner such as what you can get from Autoglym.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Never heard that tip before Biggie.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Discover timeless elegance with a white leather jacket, meticulously crafted from high quality china pu leather fabric. Our white leather jackets exude sophistication and style, making them a versatile addition to any wardrobe. Explore our collection today to find your perfect China PU leather fabric white jacket, a symbol of classic fashion.

Comment

Working...
                              X