X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Piccys Of Zacks =D

Some Fresh Piccys =D

*Waves To The Haters*

its looking good zack but on a honest point of view i would loose the shopping list on your back window, to much is a no go for me but each to there own

any more mods planned??

Comment

Looks ace mate but would look much better with the 17" Bellone's. yes..loose the back window grafics.
      DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

Liking it Zack, but like the others not sure about the rear window graphics. Can't really make out what it says in the photos though so not sure how it's relevant to the overall design.

Comment

i bet you were a nightmare as a kid with sticker books. All over the Walls! :-D

Comment

I'd have to agree with Rowl-69, get some of those nice 17" wheels that John Nicol is selling and loose the stuff off the back window

Comment

Chrome caps for the wing mirrors I think would look great

Comment

Originally posted by LEANNE_GT View Post
                ... on a honest point of view i would loose the shopping list on your back window...
                Why it's a great idea!! Check out this close up!!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

pmsl. Nice one.

Comment

Prettysweet

Comment

Ummmm i would lose the back window graphics as not my kinda thing and put some of the 17" alloys than John is seling on another thread, but thats my opinion. Zack if you like it like that keep it, its ur car

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                        Why it's a great idea!! Check out this close up!!

Luv it...Now why didn't i think of that when i go shopping for the misses pmsl.

Beer should be at top of the list Zack ffs.
                        Last edited by Clarky; 27-01-2011, 17:05.

Comment

Guys Its Not A 'Shopping List'...

A Shopping List Is Like What Bigfeet Put There ^^^ But With All The Companies...

My Stack Contains No Comapanies...

French Car Logo... ( At Shows + Meets I Drive To And From The With French Plates ),
                          Cleaned-Uk Sticker... Modifying Car Club Im With,
                          Sticker Of The Citroen Rally Spec DS3 With The Full RedBull Livery With Loeb On It,
                          'Obama Can't Gymkhana' Sticker ( My Mate Is A Model For The UK Part Of DCShoes So We Get Free Shit Like That Off Him - It's A Shout Out To DC Shoes + Ken Block If You Didn't Know... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8 )

Lots + Lots More Mods Planned Leanne, Saving Up For Coilies Atm As I Want Her Touching The Floor, Shes 45mm Lowered Now But She Needs To Go Lowerrrrrrrrrr...

Nah John I Prefer The Red Mirrors To The Chrome As They Match The Roof + Alloys...

In Terms Of The Alloys Im Going To Keep These Alloys For The Winter Months And Then Buy 17/18" Full Chrome Ones For The Summer ( Hopefully in Time For FCS ) And Have SomePart Of Them Sprayed In Carmen Red To Match The Roof / Mirrors...

Comment

nice 1 zack, abit advice tho as i said to liam.... dont stick to muck on your car its nice just as it is but its... (just the shopping list) lol

Comment

I prefer the shopping list :0) Mate its your pride and joy and its looking good. Disappointed no sheepskin seat covers though hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X