My Red 110 Hdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Red 110 Hdi

Had her for a week now, freshly cleaned and polished yesterday. Note the powdercoated wheels

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking, forum sticker on its way soon...

Looking good nice colour combo too
    Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Thanks! Loving the car so far, what colour is your 110?

Comment

Looks good, how much did the powder coating cost you?
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Thank you! I couldn't tell you mate, the citroen dealer did it for me as I had orginally requested the wheels to be changed due to corrosion, but as the car was out of warranty they were not prepared to replace them. Powdercoating was done by a local shop in Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

I'd be guessing you're looking at £250+

Comment

As I've said before - best colour combo ever!
            DS3 Evo Edition
            Sport Red
            E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
            Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Great looking car and the wheels look excellent - the all black makes the red centre caps stand out. Are powder coated wheels easy to clean?

Comment

As long as you like it DT757. That's all that matters. But it just goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! Yeah the centre caps are perfect in red and contrast well.

I was nervous at first when cleaning them, but just took my time and used a hand mitt. Might upgrade to a wheel brush but not entirely sure if that is suited to the powder coated finish.

Comment

Thanks... I'm not sure if theres a compliment in there somewhere. But yes I do like it.

Comment

Certianly different, and very moody. Like them! Be intersted to see how they wear and tear.
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I really like the 'blacked out' wheels.

Something I was considering when my Bellone's become my winter wheels!
                        Great to of seen them done to get a better idea of the look. I'm even more keen now.....

Comment

Working...
                        X