64 reg......without the driving school livery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 reg......without the driving school livery

On a plus not of spending all day at the garage fixing my current car - i've had chance to stare at my new one, be shown the new bluetooth and get a free Burnley scarf - although not my team.....Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	366370 Click image for larger version

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	366371. - love my new rear lights too...Click image for larger version

Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	366372

We have our new one [emoji12]

Comment

Burnley ?? They did well against ManUre but then again who doesn't ??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
        Burnley ?? They did well against ManUre but then again who doesn't ??
        absolutley!!!

New pics today of both New and old together with PSM Livery!!!!

Click image for larger version

Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	356940Click image for larger version

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	356941Click image for larger version

Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	356942

First lesson is a test tomorrow......arghhhh pray for my new wheels!!

Comment

Time to get the bubble wrap out hehe. Time to get some Alloygators.

Comment

Yes ... I think soo.....are the best ones those supplied from the dealer or can you get them cheaper elsewhere, my dealer wants £150 for a set.

I'm thinking of the good quality ones too....those where you let the tyre down to fit....i had some of the sticky rimblades, but they were off within a couple of months....

Comment

Looks good Paul .. Hope ye get a decent examiner who will take action if they head for the kerb..lol..I've never bothered whith alloygaters, they will look tatty with the amount of abuse the wheels get from pupils, and always the risk of them coming off and damaging car..
              http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Yes- Rimblades no good for persistent knocks, just the once a year kerb bumps. Then you just cut that section out, and put another bit of Rimblade in, after cleaning with meths, and try leave it as long as you can, least 24 hrs.
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Alloygators are wedged between the tyre and the alloy, you deflate the tyre a bit to get them in. Then reflate. Less likely to come off I think compared to rimblades that are stuck on to the face of the alloy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
                    Looks good Paul .. Hope ye get a decent examiner who will take action if they head for the kerb..lol..I've never bothered whith alloygaters, they will look tatty with the amount of abuse the wheels get from pupils, and always the risk of them coming off and damaging car..
                    . Yes...i did have that with some old rimblades....hmmmm on the fence yet...still being ultra cautious and jumpy near kerbs - more so the islands on the offside wheels.....arghhhh give me some 205/100/17's (if they exist) with extra thick tyre walls and wheel trims ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X