All Black DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Black DS3

Hi folks give the car a good clean and polish with pb black hole and took so pics thought i would share them.

no mods at the min but am looking in to new wheels after i get the engines issues fixed

Looks nice Shifta
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Very nice
      Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

First picture is great
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Shiny! Looks great
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Looking good!
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks Folks. always good to have the resident ocd detailer approve lol

although forgot to say that the car doesnt look that good at the min as when it was in getting looked at they took it upon themselves to wash it, with a brillo pad by the looks over. they are now having to pay to get the car buffed.

Comment

Originally posted by shifta View Post
                although forgot to say that the car doesnt look that good at the min as when it was in getting looked at they took it upon themselves to wash it, with a brillo pad by the looks over. they are now having to pay to get the car buffed.
                I should think so too. If you have a choice where to take it, can I recommend Rollo from Orange County Detailing www.ocd-ni.com based in Tandragee (not too far from Belfast). Great detailer and sells great products
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

they are getting a dude in that they use, can remember his name but have heard that its who they use to bring paint work back like new,
                  Last edited by shifta; 14-09-2014, 21:59.

Comment

Originally posted by shifta View Post
                    they are getting i dude in that they use, can remember his name but have heard that it who they use to bring paint work back like new,
                    Let's hope he is good then. Make sure you are 100% happy when you pick it up. I advise taking photos (in sunlight or with a torch) of damage before he corrects it to compare that he has properly corrected the paintwork.

You need one of these in your life, a Racoon special:

PM me your email if you want and I will send over the PDF. Just print it out, stick onto cardboard then laminate or just cover with Sellotape etc. No car owner should leave home without one😉
                    Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 14-09-2014, 22:08.
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

just left the car in for the warranty work and the head service dude came out to see the paint work, think it was thinking that it wasnt to bad. just as we walked out the sun came out and showed how bad the paint work was i.e swirls and light scratches. there where a few rude words came out of his mouth about the valeting dept to which he also admitted that it costing them a fortune to correct the cars that they have f**ked up.

Comment

Hopefully it will be back to shiny tonight ! The all black DS3s look awesome all clean and polished don't they ?
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah they are really worth the effort that you put in. not due to get the car back tomorrow but am taking andys advise and taking a torch with me to check the paint work

Comment

Working...
                          X