La'al Red Baby in the Lake District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La'al Red Baby in the Lake District

Walna Scar, Coniston. Red Baby's a bog standard THP 150. Didn't know about the engine issues when I bought her. Still, she's looked after me so far and we've been having a whale of a time together.

Yeah love that two of my favorite things, DS3 and the Lake district
    Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Great shot Duddon!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Fantastic photo! I love the Lake District .

Comment

Great photo!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Super, smashing, great 😁
            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
            Take a pride in your ride
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Awesome picture!
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Great pic! I was there about a month ago but in my husbands car, such a gorgeous place

Comment

Great image I love everything about it.

The car, the location, the composition it look like a shot straight out of the evo mag.
                  Citroën DS3 DSport e-HDI 115 Airdream Sport Red with Perla Nera Black Roof

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments about the pic. I can see that being owned by a red DS3 is going to be problematical. She keeps demanding that we stop for more pictures every time we go out. This is one of my favourite roadside views from the Corney Fell road in the SW corner of Cumbria. I should have left the key in so we could have had the DRLs on in the second pic.

Comment

Originally posted by duddon girl View Post
                      She keeps demanding that we stop for more pictures every time we go out. This is one of my favourite roadside views from the Corney Fell road in the SW corner of Cumbria.
                      WTF used to be like this. WTF mk2 not so much. It's not as pretty in Bolton as it is in the Chiltern Hills..
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

If you ever park at the hotel where I work, you'll be carded
                        Ds3 + lakes do make some great photos. Especially when reflections are a go.

Very nice photos too
                        Last edited by XanderCage13; 29-09-2014, 23:39.
                        Aka:
                        Alex

:ds3:
                        Blue Phoenix
                        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Two more great images, I'm not too far from the lakes I'll have to have a drive up for a few pics.

I've missed the dry weather now by the look of the forecasts, but a red DS3 looks great in any weather.
                          Citroën DS3 DSport e-HDI 115 Airdream Sport Red with Perla Nera Black Roof

Comment

Working...
                          X