Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My DS3 DSport +

Hi guys and gals,

Just new to this site, and purchased a second hand 2011 DS3 Dsport plus in Sport Yellow and Black with chrome. Black leather seats inside. Only done 9578 miles from new and whoever Kelly was (from iphone paired) and V5C thanks. Thanks for all the info on here too, it's a real bonus.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nutbolt; 08-10-2014, 18:18. Reason: reg plate
    Temporary Car -Toyota Aygo
    New Car - Nissan Pulsar 1.6 Techna with forward radar, heated seats, 360 around view, full leather, reverse, front and side cameras, start stop, sat nav, cruise, active city brake, lane departure warning, self parking,everything but make the morning tea!
    The Yellow "menace" - DS3 Dsport Plus 1.6 THP 150 - Sport Yellow/Black Roof/Chrome Mirrors - SOLD

Welcome along

Comment

Welcome to the club
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

thanks
        Temporary Car -Toyota Aygo
        New Car - Nissan Pulsar 1.6 Techna with forward radar, heated seats, 360 around view, full leather, reverse, front and side cameras, start stop, sat nav, cruise, active city brake, lane departure warning, self parking,everything but make the morning tea!
        The Yellow "menace" - DS3 Dsport Plus 1.6 THP 150 - Sport Yellow/Black Roof/Chrome Mirrors - SOLD

Comment

Nice one Nutbolt... used to own a 2011 150 myself :-)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome to the club, enjoy the DS3 !!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X