No announcement yet.

DS3 White Edition - 1.6HDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, after the weekend the car has nearly 500 miles on the clock! Whoops!

Very pleased so far. A few little niggles though...

Buzz is definitely the dash - if you push on it the buzz disappears. Easily fixed - thank you forum search function!

The standard ICE isn't particularly great. The mid-range is slightly lack lustre, and the high-end is a bit bright. Not the worst standard fit audio I've ever heard though! Have to save some cash up and sort that out one day.

Weirdly, the interior map reading lights don't seem to work? The central interior light functions though. Anybody come across that?

Having said all that, it's one of the nicest cars I've owned for certain!

Comment

Sweeeeeeet! :-D
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Comment to Taine re the ICE, this is a repost of something that Clarky posted a while back.

"This made a massive difference to sound quality.......I also found it reduced vibration.

Set Stereo to Classical, Front to Rear -2, Bass 3-5, Treble 3-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Taine View Post
          Well, after the weekend the car has nearly 500 miles on the clock! Whoops!
          Weirdly, the interior map reading lights don't seem to work? The central interior light functions though. Anybody come across that?
          Interior Map reading lights? Where are they located? Didn't even know there were supposed to be some!

Comment

Either side of the interior light, in the middle of the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
              Comment to Taine re the ICE, this is a repost of something that Clarky posted a while back.

"This made a massive difference to sound quality.......I also found it reduced vibration.

Set Stereo to Classical, Front to Rear -2, Bass 3-5, Treble 3-5.
              I'll give that a go

At the moment I have:

Loudness - off
              Ambience - techno
              Bass +4
              Treble -2
              Front +5

I think I've been spoilt by my Marantz Amplifier / Mission Floorstanders Hi-Fi set up :P

Comment

Originally posted by cherbert1701 View Post
                Interior Map reading lights? Where are they located? Didn't even know there were supposed to be some!
                They only work with the ignition on, but the engine off. Which seems a bit weird to me, but hey ho!

Comment

Yeah, Interior lights (ones either side of the centre light) only turn on when ignition is on.

Comment

It literally has not stopped raining since I bought this car LOL!

Every time I think I might clean it - yep, starts raining again!

Want to try and get some arty shots for the photo competition :P

Comment

nice car matt white again lol, very popular.cars looking very clean you should come and clean mine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Taine View Post
                        It literally has not stopped raining since I bought this car LOL!

Every time I think I might clean it - yep, starts raining again!

Want to try and get some arty shots for the photo competition :P
                        You can just take the soap and wash it in the rain lol.

Regarding the photo comp, it has been cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                        X