My DS3 Dsport Plus :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats 1500 with discount but that includes everything ballasts etc...lol,
    the light unit is normally over 900 for 1 headlight then you have the ballasts on top at 165 each then the bulbs are usually 240 each so 1500 all in doesnt seem to bad lol ..

Comment

:rolleyes:

Comment

when you look at it that way yes lol,but if i sell it i will take the lights out and sell them i'm sure someone will buy them

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
          true thats a great discount but they are bloody expensive regardless!
          Originally posted by wayner46 View Post
          thats 1500 with discount but that includes everything ballasts etc...lol,
          the light unit is normally over 900 for 1 headlight then you have the ballasts on top at 165 each then the bulbs are usually 240 each so 1500 all in doesnt seem to bad lol ..
          Yeah they are not cheap I had the first set retro fitted back in August £1500 is very good price massive discount. But I paid £1750 but with that I got a set of the latest wheels and tyres so all in all loads of discount out there if you look for it
          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

it sounds like you had a great deal too ..

Comment

Perfect colour choice. But I still like the old headlights!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassie Dave View Post
                Perfect colour choice. But I still like the old headlights!!
                Yeah thanks, wasnt sure on the colour at first but in real life it looks dope

Comment

Mark, is there any chance of the deal that you got for the lights and wheels being replicated do you think? I would like both and that deal sounds pretty good! I saw in one of the other posts you seemed to have a good relationship with the dealer. Any idea on fitting costs aswell? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by SCJK 1989 View Post
                    Mark, is there any chance of the deal that you got for the lights and wheels being replicated do you think? I would like both and that deal sounds pretty good! I saw in one of the other posts you seemed to have a good relationship with the dealer. Any idea on fitting costs aswell? Cheers!
                    You have pm
                    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                    X