New DS3 1.6HDi DStyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 1.6HDi DStyle

As promised, here's some pictures of my new DS3 DStyle. This model is the 1.6HDi with the City Signature. Connecting Box (Bluetooth + HiFi) and Urban Tribe Spirit patterning options. Polar White / Botticelli Blue. One of the best "head-turner's" on the road.

Front view

Interior

Interior Bluetooth connectivity

Interior RDS Radio example

Interior reversing sensors example

The new badge

Tribal roof pattern

Exterior 1

Exterior 2

Interior Dash

Interior Centre (with Tribal mats):

beeeeeeautiful!

That really looks great, even the tribal pattern. Thanks for the detailed pics

Comment

Looks lovely! Saw my dealer yesterday and he said I should get mine last few days of April or very early May! Trying not to get too excited just in case it doesn't come.

Comment

Stick with it! It's worth the wait, believe me

Comment

Did you ever test drive the petrol version? Was wondering how the diesel engine compares

Comment

They only had the petrol version in the showroom when I went in to order mine originally and I did test drive it. There's no doubt the performance was more responsive, especially at the lower end, but I was pleasantly surprised with the grunt of the new Diesel engine once I'd got mine...much better than I expected. Once you hit around 2000rpm the grunt of the Diesel comes in with a hefty thunk. I think diesels must have come on a great deal since my last one - I've had petrol's for the last 10 years. Most of the reviews have made a big thing of the sound insulation in the DS3 and it's probably more noticeable with the diesels than the petrol versions given the extra engine noise diesels are going to produce - unless you're pushing the engine you get very little engine noise into the compartment, considering the big hunk of diesel up front.

Considering I've only had it a week and, inevitably, I've been giving it quite the occasional bootfull to check out performance (and lots of short about-town trips) I'm seeing an average of almost 70mpg without really trying. I reckon once I've settled down into a more relaxed driving style and longer journeys I should see 80mpg. I think that's where diesel comes into it's own - and the majorly low co2/km figures will make getting next years tax nothing more than a cheap formality. It was a little more expensive than the petrol equivalent, but I'm happy - it'll suit the type of driving I need to do; especially considering the way the cost of petrol and diesel is going around here!

Cruise control on the motorway is fun, by the way, but too unnerving

Comment

Working...
            X