• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice thumbs up from me, white cars look ace when they are cleaned

Comment

Very very shiny Carly, thats what you call dedication

Comment

Cheers - still looking smart today (bodywork feels sooo slick) but another dull day so no better photos!

Comment

Can't wait to take delivery of mine :-( looking at these pics is hurting so much! Lovely car though... Loving it more by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by carz_999 View Post
            Cheers - still looking smart today (bodywork feels sooo slick) but another dull day so no better photos!
            Looks good indeed. Have you thought about taking the Citroen name off the back? Took me ages to decide but really glad I did.

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
              Have you thought about taking the Citroen name off the back? Took me ages to decide but really glad I did.
              Good Boy James =D

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                Good Boy James =D
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                  Looks good indeed. Have you thought about taking the Citroen name off the back? Took me ages to decide but really glad I did.

Jimbob
                  Nah, I'm personally not a fan of debadging. Each to their own though

Comment

I dont like debadging, its like your ashamed to show its a Citroen lol

Comment

Agreed ^

Carz I see that your brake disc's are rusty, you not driving your DS3 much?
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I noticed that too and assumed it was just because I'd been washing it? I'd driven it that morning, and as soon as I finished washing and cleaning it (bearing in mind it did take me about 5 hours) drove it out to Asda and they looked fine, no sign of rust at all.

I did look it up online and a lot of people said it happens (especially on newer cars) while washing.

Comment

Originally posted by SiM22 View Post
                          I dont like debadging, its like your ashamed to show its a Citroen lol
                          Partially...

But It Looks 100 Times Better Too lol

Comment

De-badging makes the back look smoother, it's easier to polish and it keeps some people guessing!
                            I understand, however, it doesn't suit all.

Jimbob

Comment

Ahh see I treated myself to a pack of Meguiars Detailing Swabs specifically for cleaning bits like that, so I'll definitely keep it badged until at least they are all used up!

Comment

Originally posted by carz_999 View Post
                                I noticed that too and assumed it was just because I'd been washing it?
                                Yes, discs go rusty very quickly after washing.

Lovely car, I've just had a phone call from the garage to say my DS3 White is now in the country. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X