Just polished it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
    JB, what did you use on this session? I had a quick rinse, wash and polish of mine on Saturday, I just used the Dodo Juice Red Mist though to bring out the shine, nowt else, was way tooo nippy to spend that much time on it.
    Wash then polish with Harley Carnauba Wax. Thats it.

And please can we stop any talk of me wearing a mankini - it's making me feel sick let alone what it would do to others

(unless it was £1,000,000 for red nose day and I forgot to hand the money over!).

Jimbob (the mature figure)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
      Wash then polish with Harley Carnauba Wax. Thats it.

And please can we stop any talk of me wearing a mankini - it's making me feel sick let alone what it would do to others

(unless it was £1,000,000 for red nose day and I forgot to hand the money over!).

Jimbob (the mature figure)
      after seein u in person jimbob u have a lovely figure for a mankini defo the borat type man. im sure adi, phil or warescott would join u aswell lol

Comment

Originally posted by LEANNE_GT View Post
        after seein u in person jimbob u have a lovely figure for a mankini defo the borat type man. im sure adi, phil or warescott would join u aswell lol
        just woke up with bleary eyes to see your suggestion of me in a mankini!!!!!! You would either die from the laughter induced heart attack or be blinded by the sight!

Did think about the Geri Halliwell union jack dress for france though EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
          just woke up with bleary eyes to see your suggestion of me in a mankini!!!!!! You would either die from the laughter induced heart attack or be blinded by the sight!

Did think about the Geri Halliwell union jack dress for france though EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!
          that wud be class ill get u the costume then thats it u will defo wear it???

Comment

Working...
          X