X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hdi dsport

Got it at noon today
    Attached Files

Looks great. Trying to work out what dash u have - is it the carbon fibre one?

Comment

dash

yes it is the carbon fiber one did not want a shiny dash board .Thought sunshining off it could be a problem : now glad i got it as it matches the car colour of grey and black, and the rest central console is in shiny black.

Comment

Ah I thought it was. That's the dash I opted for on mine. When the dealer rang he said he'd wished he'd ordered it on his car as it looked lovely

Comment

dash

I feel it looks more classy than a plain shiny black and certainly sets off the interior nicely .But as with colours every one has their own ideas about this .But i am over the moon with my choise.Would not change if was given the option.

Comment

a better view

better view of dash and car with out so much sun.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for taking the extra picures. I'm really pleased i went for that dash now. Looking forward to going to see my car on Saturday

Comment

I also have the carbon look on my Dsport looks bling bling...I decided to go for this look due to the other dark colours of dashes showing smears from handprints...really pleased i did as the carbon doesn't do this.

Comment

Working...
                X