Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1.6HDi DSport

Hii all,

Went to see my car at the dealer yesterday and took a few pictures. I've uploaded one below.

Am picking it up Tuesday at 4 now as my trip to Leeds with work has been cancelled. Can't wait to be finally driving it and see how the diesel compares to the petrol i test drove. I'm sure i won't be disappointed at all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	my ds3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	363147

Fantastic, well done! Another DS3 diesel owner, yay!

Comment

Wow thats looks stunning!.
      I have orded same colour combo and after seeing yours im delighted i did.

Comment

look good you will not be disapointed with the drive .Picked mine up in the middle of a week off work .Have to force myself out of it.Let wife drive it this morning, felt like i was being cheated on by them both .Thank god she was not gone long.You will LOVE it.

Comment

I picked my car up yesterday, am so pleased. Am pleasantly surprised by the performance of the 110hp HDi - slow to pull away but plenty of pull from then on.

Am going to polish it over the weekend, it's already covered in grime - i blame the volcano haha

Comment

Just spent about 2 and a half hours cleaning and auto-glyming my car. It was definately worth the effort. The bloody alloys are a bugger to get clean though.

Have tried to upload some more pics but keep getting an error for some reason

Comment

Try resizing photos I had same problem

Comment

Working...
              X